What game, definitely one of the best games on BlackBerry, only 75p.

Grab it now...

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    05-08-13 12:45 PM
    What game, definitely one of the best games on BlackBerry, only 75p.

Grab it now...

Posted via CB10
    Have to agree, grabbed this at $0.99, couldn't have been a better purchase. Amazing multiplayer support even over mobile network
    05-08-13 12:51 PM
    It's simply amazing, I got dark Knight aswell, amazing.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 12:53 PM
    I was a lucky soul who snagged it free when Gameloft offered that for a very limited time.
    Definitely impressive, but admittedly I've only opened it twice.

I really hope Gameloft can optimize their coding to take up less space at some point...
    05-08-13 01:05 PM
    I was a lucky soul who snagged it free when Gameloft offered that for a very limited time.

I really hope Gameloft can optimize their coding to take up less space at some point...
    I got it for free too but they took it down so you'll never be able to download it again unless you pay. That's why I went ahead and paid for it at this price, so as to avoid losing it forever should I reinstall my os.
    05-08-13 01:31 PM

It was free for a short while. But I did a fresh install of the device OS and then I couldn't find it for free anymore, and also BlackBerry World wouldn't want to see that I had downloaded that already.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 02:02 PM
    Actually no, you don't have to pay if you delete the free version, it remains in your available app list and can be downloaded at anytime.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 02:22 PM
    Here is a pic.
    NOVA 3 on sale-img_00000443.png

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 02:23 PM
    Here is a pic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000443.png 
Views:	1087 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	159564

Posted via CB10
    Oddly that is not the case for me. Mine was lost forever.
    05-08-13 02:24 PM
    Loving NOVA 3, i was lucky to get it for. 99 cents. Amazing graphics and zero lag. It drains the battery but that is expected with everything going on, on the screen.

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    05-08-13 02:25 PM
    Got it for $0.99. Great game. However, I'm on "Seeds of Life" in the campaign and every time it reopens, loads up that "chapter" it then crashes. Anyone else having this problem? Wondering if I need to uninstall and reinstall. But if I do that, will I lose all my progress?
    05-13-13 10:04 AM
    I've noticed that the frame rate is real bad in nova3, and I'm on a z10

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:14 AM
    I've noticed that the frame rate is real bad in nova3, and I'm on a z10

Posted via CB10
    Really?
    What are you seeing, pixelization during action?

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-13-13 10:17 AM
    No the graphics are fine its just running at a low frame rate, feels like 20 frames per second in some areas, and many graphical enhancements Al have been taken out from the iPhone version, I've played every version, game loft always favors iPhone hardware and develops specifically for the powervr gpu's

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:23 AM
    Oddly that is not the case for me. Mine was lost forever.
    Maybe when you uninstalled it you chose to delete instead of uninstall. That removes it from your installed app history.

Either way it's still listed in my history but it says unavailable for this device. Guess I gotta buy it.
    05-13-13 10:45 AM
    Here's a link to the Gameloft store, MANY of their titles on both BB10 and PlayBook are on sale right now....

BlackBerry World - Gameloft inc.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    05-13-13 02:34 PM

i'd also like to see them enable external sound when running thru hdmi to tv,,, modern combat looks great on a 50" plasma but the sound is so "small" 'cuz it still is rendered on th pb,,, i love running games thru the hdmi & thru the tv & stereo sound,,, wwwooowww...
    05-13-13 03:13 PM
    Maybe when you uninstalled it you chose to delete instead of uninstall. That removes it from your installed app history.

Either way it's still listed in my history but it says unavailable for this device. Guess I gotta buy it.
    I don't believe that's the case. In BB World there is only the option to Uninstall that I can find.

Once an app is Uninstalled/Deleted, you could long press it in Available list of My World and select Remove from My World to do so, however.

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-13-13 08:17 PM