Can we play with friends on apple and android multiplayer mode in modern combat 4 ? Has anyone tried?

Thanks

Shubh

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 06:34 PM
    Dang, I haven't got that game....I hope someone can help you out....
    10-05-13 08:35 AM
    Yes. I play with my two iPad brothers all the time, even local multilayer works.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    10-05-13 08:37 AM
    hehehehe.....I love what happens when you bump....thanks Frank!!!
    10-05-13 08:44 AM
    Mk4 multiplayer cross platform? Heading to BlackBerry World

Composed by me. Written by Z10 (STL100-2/10.2.0.1767)
    10-05-13 11:12 AM
    Yes. I play with my two iPad brothers all the time, even local multilayer works.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    Are you sure dude?? Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 10:52 PM
    Are you sure dude?? Lol

Posted via CB10
    Yes, Gameloft games are Android ports, so they also use the Android servers.

This is the primary reason why you can encounter cheaters in Gameloft games, lots of those are from Android lol

Z10 STL100-1/10.1.0.4633
    10-07-13 11:17 AM
    No the game aren't cross platform due to several reasons. Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry (not sure about Windows Phone and Blackberry) wouldn't be able to compete with iOS users since the game is best optimized for iOS. There is less lag on iOS devices compared to competing devices in terms of games and this is a problem among iOS players, the stronger device always will be better (iPhone 4s users are almost guaranteed never be better than iPhone 5/iPad 4 users due to this issue). Also Android devices have the advantage of having the ability to connect to bluetooth controllers so other users will be decimated (might be neglectable to iOS users since the servers always chooses the faster device). On the Modern Combat 4 website, they have separate leaderboards showing that there are not cross-platform. Simply the reasons are similar to why Playstation games and Xbox games don't have any cross-platform games.
    11-20-13 08:18 PM
    No the game aren't cross platform due to several reasons. Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry (not sure about Windows Phone and Blackberry) wouldn't be able to compete with iOS users since the game is best optimized for iOS. There is less lag on iOS devices compared to competing devices in terms of games and this is a problem among iOS players, the stronger device always will be better (iPhone 4s users are almost guaranteed never be better than iPhone 5/iPad 4 users due to this issue). Also Android devices have the advantage of having the ability to connect to bluetooth controllers so other users will be decimated (might be neglectable to iOS users since the servers always chooses the faster device). On the Modern Combat 4 website, they have separate leaderboards showing that there are not cross-platform. Simply the reasons are similar to why Playstation games and Xbox games don't have any cross-platform games.
    Is this why people can't play computer games with other people using computers? I mean, what if your computer isn't as fast as the next guy's... or they're running Linux instead of Windows or something. You can't play together because it wouldn't be fair, right... right?

Z10 STL100-3
    11-23-13 02:22 PM
    Yes, the game is, for several reasons:
    1. Even iPhone 5 will lose against iPhone 5s. No company maintain different servers because of performance reasons. Some do it due to the tremendous cost it will take, others do it because there's no point maintaining too many servers, but mostly because they are sane and have logic

2. Microsoft actively requires that their games do not share the same server with PS3 servers. This is the reason why FFXIV is not available for XBOX.

3. I made use of
    Line
    Break

Posted via CB10
    davinci4real and SHADOW like this.
    11-24-13 03:16 AM
    Yes . I use an iphone when my friends use an ipad 2 , note 2 and note 3 . We play together without any problems
    12-30-13 02:43 AM