Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By SK122387
  • 1 Post By anthonybaker
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Modern Combat 4

Will modern combat 4 come out for blackberry 10?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,185 Global Posts

Ask them! Gameloft: support@gameloft.com . . .my guess would be yes . . .
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,093 Global Posts

If we don't even get multiplayer for mc3, then I highly doubt it...
    Sent from my Z30, Z10, or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

-BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig -BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked)
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2BD8B4C8

I saw Modern Combat in my iPod touch's App Store. Same with Asphalt 7. I really want to buy these games, especially because I like Asphalt 6 and Modern Combat 2 and then Modern Combat 3 on my PlayBook, but I at the same time, I'd kinda rather wait and buy them on my PlayBook or on a BB10 phone, so it helps support them and they'll keep bringing the good sh1t over to "BlackBerry World" and not just to iOS and Android.
    Sean

Twitter: @SeanKelleher
    Thanked by:
    T-Raww (12-21-2012) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

I heard that Combat 2 and Asphalt 6 are available free for the BB10 playbook and will be add in BB10 phone too.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    368 Global Posts
    PIN
    just ask/soon this will say BBID

Quote Originally Posted by SK122387 View Post
    I saw Modern Combat in my iPod touch's App Store. Same with Asphalt 7. I really want to buy these games, especially because I like Asphalt 6 and Modern Combat 2 and then Modern Combat 3 on my PlayBook, but I at the same time, I'd kinda rather wait and buy them on my PlayBook or on a BB10 phone, so it helps support them and they'll keep bringing the good sh1t over to "BlackBerry World" and not just to iOS and Android.
    i also wait for the games to come to bb if i see them on another platform. We have to support the devs so they will bring more apps faster !
    Check out themidniteedition.wordpress.com for all the latest news and reviews on tech and gaming
    You can also download THE MIDNITE EDITION app for your Z10 or PlayBook or Any Berry running OS 7.1 or older

THE BLACKER THE BERRY, THE SWEETER THE JUICE
    SK122387 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Is it true that all the apps currently available for playbook will work on the new bb10 phone (L-series)? or will developers have to make small changes and resubmit? does anyone have the clear answer on this?
    Sent from my Bold 9900.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,185 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 123berryaddicted View Post
    Is it true that all the apps currently available for playbook will work on the new bb10 phone (L-series)? or will developers have to make small changes and resubmit? does anyone have the clear answer on this?
    If I'm not mistaken they can all work on BB10 with little to no modification but the Devs will have to actively submit the app to be available on BB10 . . .I think ( . .. )
    CrackBerry User

I would love to see modern combat 4 for blackberry platform, i still enjoy multiplayer on modern combat 2 but would love something new because im so used to the maps and they are getting old. Playing online fps is super fun even more fun on the 360 call of duty series.

I hope blackberry 10 brings more apps to the app world. Its sucky how blackberry had two different formats with phones and the tablet not being compatible with each other like the iphone 4 and the ipad having the same games, this would of boosted sales in the app world. I guess now only time will tell.

Bb10believe
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,093 Global Posts

I'm not going to by 4 if it does not ship with multiplayer!
    Sent from my Z30, Z10, or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

-BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig -BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    374 Global Posts

I recently bought Modern Combat 2, and have played the story mode, and what an amazing game it is! I even got it in HD (like many others). It provides a more portable alternative to Call of Duty, but if there is no online feature, I doubt it'd be as popular. This is why loads of GameloftLIVE players still appear in the online of MC2.