It’s been some time now since the launch of Autumn Dynasty on Blackberry World and we’re happy to announce that WE’RE BEING FEATURED! This would not have been possible without all that positive feedback from everyone!

The team is euphoric and so we’re sharing our love for you guys–we’re releasing a content patch that unlocks 3 new scenarios; and that includes fixes for the bugs that you guys have pointed out. These are the new scenarios: Chu-Han Contention, Winter Passing, and Eternal Circle. Do tell us which maps you like (or dislike ╥.╥) through our forums or the Touch Dimensions site—this will help us design better more popular maps in the future!

At the same time, the app will undergo a price drop to USD 2.99 (that’s 40%) from 4th to 11th July 2013 – this will be a great time to grab the game if you don’t already have it. We are hoping that you might help spread word of the game with friends who are also using BB Z10 devices. If we have enough folks playing, we might be able to set up a multiplayer server!
    *Hint Hint* People waiting for price drops: Hope you're happy *Hint Hint*
    07-03-13 10:24 PM
    Good deal! I've got a dev alpha that I can purchase and try this out on, but my daily driver is the Q10. Any chance all that BB love has possibly convinced you to find a way to make it fit a 720x720 screen?

Glad that you've gotten some attention on your game from BB, being in the featured list will really help your sales out.
    07-04-13 01:46 PM
    Happy for you guys. Once you guys can create a multiplayer session. Even if its an offline one that uses wifi or bluetooth to start with. You guys would sky rocket to the top. I believe in you
    07-13-13 02:40 AM
    I bought this game but couldn't convince my friend to buy it due to lack of multiplayer!

Posted via CB10
    iyanawo likes this.
    07-19-13 02:35 AM
29 12