View Poll Results: Like it or not? Why?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like it

9 90.00%
  • Don't like it

1 10.00%
    I don't mind.. I should thank you cuz that will encourage me since i'm studying Web media and i will have courses in game design.. and your game might be one of the goals that i'll try to reach or beat :P, , but still too early I have 4 more years to graduate from college

Posted via CB10
    Hahhaha. Sure buddy. Make it as a challenge. So you will have more motivation on naking your own game. I know you will be an awesome programmer when you graduate. thanks a lot.
    Alooi Divona likes this.
    05-25-13 07:10 PM
    Oh yeah. No problem buddy. I won't forget anyone in here to the credits. the options for picking up controls is already done.
    I didn't mean only put me in credits but I was asking if you could give credit to my actual name : Patrick Maxwell. Hope you will and I wish you all the luck. Can you post the final product here or will it cost money? I don't mind paying but that means we will have to wait till BlackBerry finally uploads it, if you know what I mean.

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    05-25-13 08:51 PM
    I didn't mean only put me in credits but I was asking if you could give credit to my actual name : Patrick Maxwell. Hope you will and I wish you all the luck. Can you post the final product here or will it cost money? I don't mind paying but that means we will have to wait till BlackBerry finally uploads it, if you know what I mean.

Posted via CB10
    I am still not sure how much I will sell the game. But $1.99 could be the right price. Please let me know what you think. But I will refund you when you buy it. And all the beta testers here who will. Yes I will put your real name on credits. Don't worry bro.
    05-25-13 09:19 PM
    I am still not sure how much I will sell the game. But $1.99 could be the right price. Please let me know what you think. But I will refund you when you buy it. And all the beta testers here who will. Yes I will put your real name on credits. Don't worry bro.
    How will you refund us? I, for one, don't have PayPal. But what you can do is I heard you can submit apps to your sandbox and if you give us the link, we'll be able to download it for free.

I think your game has potential and if you fix the lighting and master the controls, you'll definitely be starred on crackberry.

Good luck and I'll try to buy the game if I can and I'll leave a 5*rating!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:24 PM
    How will you refund us? I, for one, don't have PayPal. But what you can do is I heard you can submit apps to your sandbox and if you give us the link, we'll be able to download it for free.

I think your game has potential and if you fix the lighting and master the controls, you'll definitely be starred on crackberry.

Good luck and I'll try to buy the game if I can and I'll leave a 5*rating!

Posted via CB10
    I will refund by sending back the money through paypal. but since you don't have one, I hope you can get an account soon.
    If I upload on BBWorld you can also download it for free, but you can't leave a rating I guess because the app is hidden in BBworld.
    And thanks and I really hope that would really happen.
    05-25-13 10:13 PM
    I will refund by sending back the money through paypal. but since you don't have one, I hope you can get an account soon.
    If I upload on BBWorld you can also download it for free, but you can't leave a rating I guess because the app is hidden in BBworld.
    And thanks and I really hope that would really happen.
    I won't be getting a PayPal card so can you just post the free version as a sandbox and share the link. I hope you do get good reviews and even if I bought it, I usually don't post reviews.

Best of luck

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 07:30 AM
    Kelly Escape 2nd Beta bar file is out. It introduces the User Account Feature, Fixed Bugs, added Sound and Controls Options.
    05-27-13 12:59 AM
    Kelly Escape 2nd Beta bar file is out. It introduces the User Account Feature, Fixed Bugs, added Sound and Controls Options.
    Where can I dl the beta version? Tq

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 01:57 AM
    I won't be getting a PayPal card so can you just post the free version as a sandbox and share the link. I hope you do get good reviews and even if I bought it, I usually don't post reviews.

Best of luck

Posted via CB10
    It's okay buddy. I already uploaded the beta in bb world. But the problem is that it does not work in downloading in draft mode
    05-27-13 06:21 AM
    Where can I dl the beta version? Tq

Posted via CB10
    Brother it's in the first page of this thread.
    05-27-13 06:22 AM
    Tks

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:47 AM
    I've just tried the new version, a lot of improvement.. love that there are 4 sets for control.. what i've found while I was playing is that there is huge rock that you have to swipe up twice to double jump, , swiping method works good but when it comes to set 3 and 4 there are jump and slide buttons.. clicking the jump button twice won't make a double jump just a regular one .. hope you fix that.

And good job,, keep it always up

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    05-27-13 02:13 PM
    I've just tried the new version, a lot of improvement.. love that there are 4 sets for control.. what i've found while I was playing is that there is huge rock that you have to swipe up twice to double jump, , swiping method works good but when it comes to set 3 and 4 there are jump and slide buttons.. clicking the jump button twice won't make a double jump just a regular one .. hope you fix that.

And good job,, keep it always up

Posted via CB10
    Thanks a lot for finding that bug. I am now working on it. Thank you thank you thank you a lot buddy. Also have you tried the new User Account Feature? You can create your account. And if you have multiple dev alphas you can easily sync your scores and game progress.
    05-27-13 06:24 PM
    Downloaded the new version, it is almost unplayable for me.
    Every time I swipe up the character stops running, I have to click on the joystick again to start running again.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    05-27-13 06:38 PM
    Every time I swipe up the character stops running, I have to click on the joystick again to start running again.
    That's a known bug too. If you swipe up from the Freese Button it will freeze the character forever. And the workaround is the one you've said. I'm still looking into it brother. Thank you so much. Have you tried creating an account too?
    05-27-13 07:33 PM
    That's a known bug too. If you swipe up from the Freese Button it will freeze the character forever. And the workaround is the one you've said. I'm still looking into it brother. Thank you so much. Have you tried creating an account too?
    Thanks, I will try the account thing now.
    I don't have multiple devices to test it on though.
    05-27-13 07:40 PM
    I've just fixed the Freezing Bug. Thanks a lot buddy.
    05-27-13 07:43 PM
    Thanks, I will try the account thing now.
    I don't have multiple devices to test it on though.
    It's okay. But if you want to create an account early. You can now.
    05-27-13 07:43 PM
    Thanks a lot for finding that bug. I am now working on it. Thank you thank you thank you a lot buddy. Also have you tried the new User Account Feature? You can create your account. And if you have multiple dev alphas you can easily sync your scores and game progress.
    I also noticed that bug so I'm sticking with the swipe up to jump. Love it even more. Also, love the user account because when I'm not testing, I delete it and re download when there's an update so I don't lose my progress.

I came up with how to give us the game for free when it's done. On crackberry, just create a group and add all the members who are helping to test. Then post the file there. Sadly, you'll have to repost the file each time you download but it's good for people who don't have credit cards or don't want to use it.

Just know that I personally will buy it so I can leave a review and get all updates.

Good luck and can't wait.

Favor :
    Can you maybe teach me how to make a game? Pm me maybe? I just want to make a simple game where zombie cats chase you and you have to run and shoot them. Kinda like a basic fps or something similar. I have no experience but was hoping you'd help.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 07:48 PM
    I also noticed that bug so I'm sticking with the swipe up to jump. Love it even more. Also, love the user account because when I'm not testing, I delete it and re download when there's an update so I don't lose my progress.

I came up with how to give us the game for free when it's done. On crackberry, just create a group and add all the members who are helping to test. Then post the file there. Sadly, you'll have to repost the file each time you download but it's good for people who don't have credit cards or don't want to use it.

Just know that I personally will buy it so I can leave a review and get all updates.

Good luck and can't wait.

Favor :
    Can you maybe teach me how to make a game? Pm me maybe? I just want to make a simple game where zombie cats chase you and you have to run and shoot them. Kinda like a basic fps or something similar. I have no experience but was hoping you'd help.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. I hope helpers will help the maker too. By maybe writing a small review if possible. I am very happy you're loving it bro. And yeah the user account feature is very powerful. I plan to deploy this game to other web portals too. But still thinking 50% if I will. I think I'll just stick here in the topic for now brother. And yes I can help you with that. I'll pm you the resources you need.
    05-27-13 08:08 PM
    Yeah. I hope helpers will help the maker too. By maybe writing a small review if possible. I am very happy you're loving it bro. And yeah the user account feature is very powerful. I plan to deploy this game to other web portals too. But still thinking 50% if I will. I think I'll just stick here in the topic for now brother. And yes I can help you with that. I'll pm you the resources you need.
    Okay saw the email. Am responding here for 2 reasons :
    I. don't know how to access pms from cb10 app
    2. I would like you to take this idea and start a second project.

I don't want to force this on you but I checked the links and they're quite complex for me, even beginner. Also, if this is also a success, you will be very popular here and everyone will download your games. So take this idea and please make a game for it, maybe on your spare time.

Idea:
    So I was thinking same kind of back ground as on this game, though maybe more dream themed. So there 'll be a person (3rd person shooter) and there are creatures of your choice chasing you. You have to shoot them. The game would be similar to age of dinosaurs or on bb10, monster shooter or league of heroes. I believe it would be a great addition to your games so please make this a reality. I would learn how to do this but I don't have the time, fast enough computer or even the knowledge to make this and I don't think it should be too hard for someone who made this great game.

Please say yes and please make this (not to push it) but by June 30th!

P.S. That's when I'm going on vacation and would love to play this game

Please and thank you my friend.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 08:43 PM
    Okay saw the email. Am responding here for 2 reasons :
    I. don't know how to access pms from cb10 app
    2. I would like you to take this idea and start a second project.

I don't want to force this on you but I checked the links and they're quite complex for me, even beginner. Also, if this is also a success, you will be very popular here and everyone will download your games. So take this idea and please make a game for it, maybe on your spare time.

Idea:
    So I was thinking same kind of back ground as on this game, though maybe more dream themed. So there 'll be a person (3rd person shooter) and there are creatures of your choice chasing you. You have to shoot them. The game would be similar to age of dinosaurs or on bb10, monster shooter or league of heroes. I believe it would be a great addition to your games so please make this a reality. I would learn how to do this but I don't have the time, fast enough computer or even the knowledge to make this and I don't think it should be too hard for someone who made this great game.

Please say yes and please make this (not to push it) but by June 30th!

P.S. That's when I'm going on vacation and would love to play this game

Please and thank you my friend.

Posted via CB10
    Your Game Idea can be really possible bro. And I like that idea. It's like a 3rd Person like Tower Defense. Just let me finish my game and I am very open to creating new games. And yes I really do hope the game will sell well so I will have the budget on creating more games. Thanks so much.
    05-27-13 09:23 PM
    Your Game Idea can be really possible bro. And I like that idea. It's like a 3rd Person like Tower Defense. Just let me finish my game and I am very open to creating new games. And yes I really do hope the game will sell well so I will have the budget on creating more games. Thanks so much.
    I don't mean tower defense, I mean you have a joystick on one side for moving and one on the other side for shooting. How do you come up with these designs. If I'm bored, I can sketch you some ideas. And the best page of this new game will be if we can add Multiplayer! You go around shooting monsters with your friends!!!

Do you think you'll be done at least some of this new game by June 30th. If it helps, I'll sketch ideas to speed up the process. You'll just have to do the actual development part.

What do you say, partners?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:54 PM
    I don't mean tower defense, I mean you have a joystick on one side for moving and one on the other side for shooting. How do you come up with these designs. If I'm bored, I can sketch you some ideas. And the best page of this new game will be if we can add Multiplayer! You go around shooting monsters with your friends!!!

Do you think you'll be done at least some of this new game by June 30th. If it helps, I'll sketch ideas to speed up the process. You'll just have to do the actual development part.

What do you say, partners?

Posted via CB10
    Haha.. Sure it's possible. But still really have to make this game done. And make sure no bugs. If there are bugs then I still have to fix more. And also have to watch the things going. I am also going to school this June 10. Let's just see what happens brother. It looks like you're a hard core gamer. And those people I also need to make a hard core game. I probably need you someday. And I like your idea. It's like defensing your self right? just like tower defense. As long as the game goes longer the more difficult the zombies are and you can upgrade your weapons and stuffs.
    05-27-13 10:18 PM
    Double Jump Issue Fixed just now.
    05-27-13 10:19 PM
113 12345