I thought it would list the games you download and play but it hasn't shown any of the ones I've downloaded. I had thought it was the ones with the little Blackberry sign in the bottom right corner but even that one didn't show up.
    02-07-13 01:00 PM
    I thought it would list the games you download and play but it hasn't shown any of the ones I've downloaded. I had thought it was the ones with the little Blackberry sign in the bottom right corner but even that one didn't show up.
    The ones with the little BlackBerry sign in the bottom right corner is Built for BlackBerry I believe - the ones you're looking for are ones that have Scoreloop Integration

Ones such as Fruit Blitz, Run In Crowd, Pop Corny, Flycraft, WackaMonsta, Beach Buggy Blitz, Saving Yello, etc....
    02-07-13 02:14 PM
    Cheers. They need to make this more obvious. Some of the ones you listed don't mention scoreloop at all which would surely be a selling point, rather than a negative.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    02-07-13 02:48 PM
    Cheers. They need to make this more obvious. Some of the ones you listed don't mention scoreloop at all which would surely be a selling point, rather than a negative.
    From what I've seen on a friend's device, you can find them in the games section if you click on "Games" then the "New" tab in there - makes it a little bit easier to see there.

I think it's up to developers to put in their description or icon whether or not there is Scoreloop integration, it would certainly benefit them
    KidCaboose likes this.
    02-07-13 03:09 PM
    From what I've seen on a friend's device, you can find them in the games section if you click on "Games" then the "New" tab in there - makes it a little bit easier to see there.

I think it's up to developers to put in their description or icon whether or not there is Scoreloop integration, it would certainly benefit them
    I'd wondered about this, after seeing odd titles in the New list, like Anomaly. Can anyone confirm if ALL the games listed in the Games app, under Games/New are Scorelooped or tracked by the Games app?
    02-17-13 11:47 AM
    Well, I picked up Amazing Breaker, which was listed in the Games/New section of the Games app. Beautiful game, by the way, and great feel! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be Scorelooped or tracked by Games. I can't even favourite it. So yeah, a little lame that's it up to the devs to mark in their description if it's Scorelooped or not. But hey, if you're looking for for games, checking out what people have in their favourites is a good way to find some, and to be ensured that people are playing it to compete with.

Edit: Okay, took about an hour after purchase, but Amazing Breaker did eventually register in my Games app, and is being tracked, and can be favourited. I'll assume every game it advertises will have this online feature aswell. For 2.99, it IS a pricey game. But it's a great puzzler. You can find gameplay footage on Googleplay.
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 02-18-13 at 12:01 AM.
    02-17-13 11:20 PM