Remember that the difference between BlackBerrys and iPhones/Android phones is that one is for business, and the other one is a toy with a texting and calling function.
    'nuff said.
    I completely disagree. I use my BB foremost as a messaging system. That doesn't mean that I don't want some cool games to play without having to buy an extra device.
    Elite1 and sashlon like this.
    01-23-13 11:50 AM
    As long as the current emulators on the playbook are available for BB10 and later generation consoles are in development I don't see how there will be any shortage of games.
    01-23-13 02:25 PM
    Oh maybe the very first starcraft optimized for BlackBerry 10, sell it for 5 bucks and blizzard would make a killing.
    01-23-13 07:05 PM
    SCRABBLE would be amazing, been waiting to play this with my non-BB friends forever.

Also Angry Birds Star Wars would be nice
    01-23-13 07:51 PM
    I think Zynga games are essential for BB10, especially Words with Friends.
    01-28-13 04:22 AM
    Shadowrun Returns by Harebrained Schemes. They are making it for pretty much everything but BlackBerry and consoles, and we need to let them know they need to make it for BlackBerry! E-mail them! [email protected] is their direct email, I have messaged them through their websites service but never got a reply so i would suggest using the direct email, I'm about to send one in a moment
    PC(pre-order already made), Mac, and Linux (coming later)should be out by Summer of 2013. It is not slated for any mobile device. Shadowrun (original game from 1993) is available on almost every platform.
    01-28-13 09:43 AM
    Temple run 1 & 2!!
    bizzyqu likes this.
    01-28-13 03:51 PM
    Football Manager..
    01-29-13 06:17 AM
    well, i won't be playing any games on my smartphone, that's just not for me
    but i realize how important this is for others, so i really hope there'll be many "great" games for bb10 (smartphones and tablets)

i posted this before somewhere, but.. i really think smartphone/tablet games are stupid.. all these 99cent games etc., you get what you pay for

i prefer real games.. for my Nintendo Wii U // Nintendo 3DS XL or computer, i don't mind paying 60euro for a good game, at least it's 10000000 times better than any smartphone game oO
    never understood why people like angry birds, i think it's super boring : /

but yeah... Zelda vs Angry Birds, quite obvious who's the winner : P
    remember the good old Nintendo 64 or GameBoy Pocket days? ahh : )
    so nostalgic!
    01-29-13 06:25 AM
    I think most mobile games are played on the bus/train/plane etc.....well i do any way.
    01-29-13 07:39 AM
    but i realize how important this is for others, so i really hope there'll be many "great" games for bb10 (smartphones and tablets)

i posted this before somewhere, but.. i really think smartphone/tablet games are stupid.. all these 99cent games etc., you get what you pay for

i prefer real games.. for my Nintendo Wii U // Nintendo 3DS XL or computer, i don't mind paying 60euro for a good game, at least it's 10000000 times better than any smartphone game oO

so nostalgic!
    I felt like you... until my PlayBook. Now I see what mobile games can be.

Not an Angry Birds fan either. (Although I plan on buying AB Star Wars, especially for $0.99!)
    I do love Plants vs Zombies though.
    Looking for more console-comparable action? Try games like Monster Shooter: The Lost Levels, Major Mayhem, Deep Space, and dozens more.

Yes there is no shortage of subpar mobile games, but many great ones are out there too.
    01-29-13 05:09 PM
    I want to see Bejeweled 3 / Bejeweled Blitz.

The iOS version available makes the current BB and PB versions just plain boring by comparison. I never liked Bejeweled until I finally tried it on an iPhone.
    01-29-13 05:11 PM

so nostalgic!
    I will put the better iOS games up against the best of the Nintendo DS games anyday. My iPad/iPhone gets far more use for gaming now than my Xbox does.
    01-29-13 05:26 PM
    I will put the better iOS games up against the best of the Nintendo DS games anyday. My iPad/iPhone gets far more use for gaming now than my Xbox does.
    Yep, the box containing my Wii has a notable layer of dust on top.
    01-29-13 05:46 PM
    hopefully a good "texas hold em" game that you can play locally on not on the internet
    I agree. but it would be nice to have the option to play with others. can they use NFC or do you have to be too close to the others? maybe wifi would work. would be fun to play with a few friends in the same room while watching tv or drinking in the garage without having to get out cards and chips.
    01-31-13 09:47 AM
    I want to see Bejeweled 3 / Bejeweled Blitz.

The iOS version available makes the current BB and PB versions just plain boring by comparison. I never liked Bejeweled until I finally tried it on an iPhone.
    Ya I play Bejeweled blitz on facebook. it is very fun. It's addictive but the games are quick so its easy to put down ( after one more try )
    01-31-13 09:49 AM
    I would like to see "Age of Booty" from xbox live or something similar on my Z10.
    01-31-13 09:51 AM
    Blackberry 10 Needs some game adventure 'cause many people wants that game with free...
    02-01-13 07:34 AM
    We needs RPG's game
    02-01-13 07:36 AM
    our own brick breaker a must !!
    this...

Where is brick breaker??? :'(
    02-01-13 10:48 AM
    I am not really one for games, but for the benefit of the platform overall it would be nice to see them ticking the boxes on the well known games people always think about when they talk about mobile phone games so your angry birds, words with friends etc, especially the socially connected ones because a lack of those would give the impression that the platform was lacking.

Beyond that having a good selection of all the classic card and board games would be great and a quality chess app would be welcome as the playbook options are woefully lacking in that area compared with some of the ones on ios.

Finally, some games that were high end enough to show that performance on mobile was not simply a case of throwing specs at the problem.
    02-01-13 12:37 PM
    Have any of you played Subway Surfers? It's an insanely addictive game. I tweeted the developers, and they actually responded!

Kiloo Games ‏@KilooGames
    @Kulluminatii We strive to support as many devices as possible
    It's obviously not much of an answer, but it is still much better than a simple "no". Hopefully this one is in the works and will be released shortly!
    02-01-13 12:56 PM
    Temple Run 2 and NBA 2k13
    02-03-13 10:20 AM
    Snapchat and FIFA
    02-03-13 12:12 PM
    pacman please
    02-04-13 08:46 AM
51 123