The Gamepad Compatible selection of games have been pretty stale in last couple of months. Has BlackBerry stopped updating the list or there are no new game supporting game controller?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 08:28 AM
    There's a big change in blackberry mind, after the amazon agreement, they are pushing for the amazon appstore.........

This was posted in my blackberry dev group:
    You do android apps? Remove them from bbw and go on amazon appstore
    You do games? Don't go native and publish android version on amazon appstore
    This made me extremely angry... after all the millions they spent in taking developers to their store (example: free bluetooth gamepad to developers that made native games with gamepad support) they kick them out...
    07-01-14 09:58 AM
    There's a big change in blackberry mind, after the amazon agreement, they are pushing for the amazon appstore.........

This was posted in my blackberry dev group:

This made me extremely angry... after all the millions they spent in taking developers to their store (example: free bluetooth gamepad to developers that made native games with gamepad support) they kick them out...
    Yes, it's a bit difficult to understand and not rational. I hope game development won't stop on BlackBerry 10. Arguable BlackBerry 10 does offer the best platform for game controllers with its API and HDMI output.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 07:58 AM
    Don't go native and publish android version?
    What's mean?
    10-20-14 10:31 PM
    That instead to make a native BB10 game (use less resources, making phone less hot), publish directly the android version, to be emulated.
    Especially when with unity making native app it's just some extra clicks, a BlackBerry representative that says to publish the android in amazon, doesn't make sense
    10-21-14 02:34 AM
    BlackBerry wants to focus on Enterprise and Business users.

For everything "entertainment" they want you to use the Amazon appstore.

Luckily for developers, they haven't yet removed support completely, but in the next few months, it is very possible
    10-21-14 03:04 AM
    But for a user point of view, blackberry world is much better, because I know it's going to work.
    For example, I downloaded hues from bbw, but i would have never downloaded it from amazon (unless it was promoted in the carousel on the top)
    10-21-14 04:46 AM
    I think BlackBerry should rely on Amazon Store for casual games only. But for graphics intensive games, they should promote native games. I have a dream that Nintendo and BlackBerry should partner to make some really cool mobile games one day.

Posted via CB10
    Clanked likes this.
    10-21-14 06:07 AM
    Developers should have the right to make BB10 apps if they want to, especially if it's going to be built to its highest quality

Z10
    10-21-14 06:12 AM