I'm beyond frustrated. It isn't about .99 cents. It is about not being able to finish a game I otherwise very much enjoyed.

There have been numerous impasses created causing me to have to redo entire levels throughout NOVA 3 such as when mission critical events don't initiate.

Now, I'm stuck at one of the last levels at a part where you are given a gun turret over a cliff with poisonous gas below where a cluster-load of enemies come at you rendering the gun turret nearly useless...nice design trick...not really.

Anyway, the part is extremely difficult. Could I pull it off easier on a PC? Most definitely. I'm a seasoned FPS gamer. Well, I finally beat it, it saved my progress, but then upon dying in the next part, despite the fact that it did save, it keeps restarting the event chain where all the enemies spawn. I can't do it again. I'm nearly out of ammo. I'm out of currency. Nice design touch that your money doesn't save if you use it and reload...not.

The end result is I have to redo this entire level and hope this save glitch doesn't happen again or I will be forced to fight waves of enemies that aren't supposed to respawn over and over and over again. Or I could try and ignore them while running thru the poison, to make a run for the next checkpoint, but so far that has proven next to impossible.

I won't buy anymore of your games until you update NOVA3 and fix these save glitches that cause events to restart that were already completed, and fix the numerous impasses throughout the blasted game caused by mission critical events not starting for some reason.

I am disappointed that you didn't spend enough time beta testing this. It really ruins an otherwise awesome game.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    08-03-13 02:55 PM
    I'm sorry you're having trouble. Have you emailed the Dev about this glitch?
    08-04-13 07:13 AM
    I love that game. But I mostly play online. That's where the fun is at

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-05-13 10:43 AM
    I'm beyond frustrated. It isn't about .99 cents. It is about not being able to finish a game I otherwise very much enjoyed.

There have been numerous impasses created causing me to have to redo entire levels throughout NOVA 3 such as when mission critical events don't initiate.

Now, I'm stuck at one of the last levels at a part where you are given a gun turret over a cliff with poisonous gas below where a cluster-load of enemies come at you rendering the gun turret nearly useless...nice design trick...not really.

Anyway, the part is extremely difficult. Could I pull it off easier on a PC? Most definitely. I'm a seasoned FPS gamer. Well, I finally beat it, it saved my progress, but then upon dying in the next part, despite the fact that it did save, it keeps restarting the event chain where all the enemies spawn. I can't do it again. I'm nearly out of ammo. I'm out of currency. Nice design touch that your money doesn't save if you use it and reload...not.

The end result is I have to redo this entire level and hope this save glitch doesn't happen again or I will be forced to fight waves of enemies that aren't supposed to respawn over and over and over again. Or I could try and ignore them while running thru the poison, to make a run for the next checkpoint, but so far that has proven next to impossible.

I won't buy anymore of your games until you update NOVA3 and fix these save glitches that cause events to restart that were already completed, and fix the numerous impasses throughout the blasted game caused by mission critical events not starting for some reason.

I am disappointed that you didn't spend enough time beta testing this. It really ruins an otherwise awesome game.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    Whole-heartedly agree. It's been glitch-galore for me- and I'm playing on the Z30.
    I'll start by saying the game overall is amazing, as well as the graphics....

The glitches that drive me nuts, is when I die during certain points in the game. And when I'm revived from my last checkpoint, I cannot continue unless I restart the entire level.
    The worst for me right now is the Meltdown level, where I'm fighting with Maz'Rah and am about to get rescued. I tried (twice) to jump on the rescue ship like Yelena says, but I somehow fall through into the lava and die. When I restart from the last checkpoint, I'm stuck on the level with Maz'rah. There is no dialogue, and there are no enemies that come out. I have to restart the entire level again- and I almost broke my wonderful phone when I came to this realization.

Is there anyway I can restart from where I cross-link the crystals to destroy and escape the cave? Or restart from where I'm jumping from rock to rock in the lava river? I refuse to restart from the very beginning- and I'm willing to resort to cheats/hacks to get past this level.
    02-19-14 02:42 PM
    I have completed the game till the meltdown level..before that ihave logged into my gmail as well as facebook account.But i can't play the game online..It's always displaying that "connection timed out ..try sometime later etc". I searched in google for this problem to find a solution ,it is uninstall it and then install it back and sign in into my account and login online...So I just did it in the same way, Now the problem is even though i logged into my accounts ,i can't revive the past iam starting from beginning,please help me in this problem...
    how to revive my account data
    09-11-15 11:40 AM
    What really makes me mad is I did pay for this game and I had to delete it from my phone to make I had enough space for the 10.3 update. When I tried to reinstall it, it was gone from BlackBerry World. What is up with that? I've tried contacting the developer, but I've gotten no response. Gameloft, you suck.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 01:25 PM