Is there any word if upcomming new games like Iron man 3 will be native for BlackBerry 10?

Since all other games so far have been android ports. Maby they didn't want to put a lot of time in an old game to make it native, but will make native games in the future.

Does anybody have more information about this?

Thanks a lot!
    05-04-13 01:45 PM
    They aren't android ports

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:44 PM
    All the Gameloft games are native on BB10 and Playbook and yes Iron Man 3 is also coming soon. What made you think that they are Android ports?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:52 PM
    Really? I thought the games where android ports.

My reason for thinking it were android ports is because of the reviews on BB world. And because most of them (like Asphalt 7) runs really really slow and lags a lot. My girls friend her Iphone 4 (not s) runs it literally 5 times faster, while the Z10 has so much more horsepower.

So does this mean it's just really buggy and needs to get updated?

Sorry for me being wrong about the ports and thanks a lot for the information guys.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 04:50 PM
    Really? I thought the games where android ports.

My reason for thinking it were android ports is because of the reviews on BB world. And because most of them (like Asphalt 7) runs really really slow and lags a lot. My girls friend her Iphone 4 (not s) runs it literally 5 times faster, while the Z10 has so much more horsepower.

So does this mean it's just really buggy and needs to get updated?

Sorry for me being wrong about the ports and thanks a lot for the information guys.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not experiencing any lag, in fact, Nova 3 on my Z10 runs better than on my brothers iPhone 5.
    I haven't tested Asphalt.
    05-04-13 05:42 PM
    The Game loft games are not android ports. They are NATIVE. They are laggy likely because Game loft is lazy and hasn't optimized the games for the z10. I haven't really had a lot of performance issues with the games and so I wonder if it isn't because of the graphic chip differences between the variants.

And people, please don't assume that every android sucks and blame crappy performing apps as being android. Lots of Android apps run fine with no issues and poorly done native apps will suck too.

Easiest way to find out if it is an android app...swipe from the top down to see if the android action bar shows up.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 05:42 PM
    Does anyone know if PB games will ever become available on BB10?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 11:46 AM
    Does anyone know if PB games will ever become available on BB10?

Posted via CB10
    Most of them are available, which particular are you interested in?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 02:40 PM
    Does anyone know if game loft will ever support the Q10? I tried their forums, but there have been too many complications.
    05-09-13 12:49 PM