Yeah people are way too overly sensitive! I don't really give a damn what people think...I"m still going to own guns, shoot the sh*t out of targets on weekends and play shooting games. I won't change my behavior because of liberal panzies in this country! They should make more sharpshooter games....and some with the targets carrying skittles and ice tea just for the hell of it. OORAH?? Semper Fi beotches!
    Why is it always the ones that barely got through bootcamp and somehow passed the psych exam that scream military the loudest.
    No ones treading on your right to do anything so don't spew your nonsense here.
    Of the military personnel I know none have your mindset.
    Grow up.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 93Aero; 09-14-13 at 09:12 PM.
    00stryder likes this.
    09-14-13 08:25 PM
    So if there was a game that flying planes into buildings that would be cool?

Posted via CB10
    Don't be glib. I never said it was cool. I said it was distasteful. Just like that Kennedy assassination game. Which by the way. Comparing 9/11 to this case is just stupid. If someone wants to make a trayvon martin shooting game he has every right. It's up to the user to decide whether or not to play it. Personally I would never play a game like that but I'm sure someone would.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 08:25 PM
    The game was released in February, well before the Trayvon Martin shooting. Instead of jumping to conclusions, maybe give the developer the benefit of the doubt, and rack it up as a coincidence.
    Hey genius the shooting happened in 2012 that game released in 2013 Please know what you're talking about before posting. K.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    09-14-13 08:28 PM
    Pay no nevermind to the little man behind the curtain. And I apologize for him. Please do not judge other ex-Marines by this bad behavior. Tch. Tch. Know the difference between Semper Fi and Semper Fidelis. *BIG* difference. And if there is no understanding of THAT, then there is no use to argue. Logic will have no impact.
    09-14-13 08:28 PM
    The game was released in February, well before the Trayvon Martin shooting. Instead of jumping to conclusions, maybe give the developer the benefit of the doubt, and rack it up as a coincidence.
    February 2013, martin killed 2012!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 08:30 PM
    Don't be glib. I never said it was cool. I said it was distasteful. Just like that Kennedy assassination game. Which by the way. Comparing 9/11 to this case is just stupid. If someone wants to make a trayvon martin shooting game he has every right. It's up to the user to decide whether or not to play it. Personally I would never play a game like that but I'm sure someone would.

Posted via CB10
    Why is it wrong to compare? People made money off Tshirts and all sorts of things. Only1 person got killed so making a game is ok. When the game is directed to an real life individual, it should not be allowed. You know dam well that game is. My real point, BlackBerry never should have let that game be available.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 08:39 PM
    Ok, enough with the language. Keep it clean in here please. Quoting the inappropriate language is no different than using it.
    Elite1 likes this.
    09-14-13 08:46 PM
    This game looks like the one released briefly on the Google Play Store last year, so if I had to guess looking at the dev's app page, he likely packaged all his apps at once and submitted them together right around the BB10 launch. BlackBerry, in their haste to raise their app numbers, likely didn't spend much time vetting this specific app after maybe reviewing a few others from him and just confirming there was no malicious code, etc. Of course, this is all just speculation.

I don't think this app will last long now that it's been brought out of obscurity. Doubt there will be any punishment handed to the dev, since this isn't illegal, but I'm sure BlackBerry will be more stringent with accepting his apps in the future.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 09:06 PM
    Multiple posters seem to have ignored Lendo's reasonable warning.

This topic seems to be too hot for some to discuss with a cool head, so that's all for now.
    sushistew likes this.
    09-14-13 09:16 PM
34 12