So I paired my PS4 controller with my Z30. It seems to work fine, but from what I can tell the X and O buttons don't seem to work. ^ and [] seem ok.Both analog sticks and d-pad seem fine.

I tested on Retro-Rogue and 'Critical Wave'. It is still playable on both, but need touch intervention now and again due to button issues.

Bards tale, doesn't seem to like the controller at all, maybe I'll download the android version, as I think it suports controllers.

Anyone have luck getting all buttons on the DS4 to work?

Critical Wave with the dual thumbsticks is amazing BTW.
    06-25-15 11:53 AM
    I believe you'd have a better chance at getting a Xbox 360/One controller working versus DS4 due to driver support (just would need a micro USB OTG dongle)
    06-25-15 12:06 PM
    Maybe. DS4 is nice because it is bluetooth out of the box. I had both a XB360 controller, and a DS4 here which I use with PC gaming (I own neither of those systems). I hardly ever used the 360 controller, and it died after about a year... can't see myself getting another.

The steel series mobile controller is nice, and I have heard good things about it, but it is ridiculously expensive ($80 USD).

I just thought since the DS4 is so common in PC gaming, and is b/t it may work well. But it must do some non-standard things with it's buttons, and thus would need a special driver, or games to support it specifically.
    06-25-15 12:20 PM
    Maybe. DS4 is nice because it is bluetooth out of the box. I had both a XB360 controller, and a DS4 here which I use with PC gaming (I own neither of those systems). I hardly ever used the 360 controller, and it died after about a year... can't see myself getting another.

The steel series mobile controller is nice, and I have heard good things about it, but it is ridiculously expensive ($80 USD).

I just thought since the DS4 is so common in PC gaming, and is b/t it may work well. But it must do some non-standard things with it's buttons, and thus would need a special driver, or games to support it specifically.
    I believe the mapping due to the touch sensitive part of the controller is what comes into play. With just a generic plug and play gamepad driver on BB10 I'd be hardpressed to say you could get it to work proper
    06-25-15 12:37 PM
    I believe the mapping due to the touch sensitive part of the controller is what comes into play. With just a generic plug and play gamepad driver on BB10 I'd be hardpressed to say you could get it to work proper
    In retro Arch it should work fine. Tried it out a while ago and had no problems

Z10 STL100-2 10.3.1779
    08-21-15 05:00 AM