Dead trigger for blackberry 10
Emailed Madfinger games about whether or not they had any plans to bring their games such as Dead Trigger to BlackBerry 10. This is the reply I received( see attached picture), promising I suppose? But again no given dates which is disappointing, at least they have thought about it though...
- 02-19-2013, 06:03 AM #5
Don't ask where exactly as I can't remember, but sure I read that Union would be bringing at least some of their games to BB10.
Think it was an article from a devs' blogspot.
Union is basically a publishing alliance for users of the Unity design platform. They have a dozen or so great games on PlayBook, so I hope we see some of their stuff soon for BB10.
Posted via CB10Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- CrackBerry User
02-26-2013, 07:57 PM #6
- 34 Posts
Finally they are starting to notice the power of the new QNX software and blackberry's processor capabilities. If there could be Shadowgun Deadzone on the blackberry 10 software unity would be on to something big because there is already android and apple users cross compatible with the game and there are alot of players online but I hate using my ipad its too big and uncomfortable to hold.
- By sf49ers in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2012, 01:28 PM
- By jordandrews90 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-15-2012, 02:10 PM
- By webbywebb in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2012, 10:23 AM
- By lke1 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2012, 11:40 PM
- By Isaac Kendall in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:04 AM