- CrackBerry Genius
12-19-2012, 03:09 PM #2
- 1,755 Posts
- Just PM
Keeping your Tree alive ? Sounds like a game that has to be played on a daily basis in order to keep your Tree alive♚ ❤ button ♚
✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
Aye, I am trying to instill an addiction, but you can let it go for a while if you have things scheduled right. Unattended, it will grow one month per day you ignore it, but you don't push a button to water and fertilize etc, you just set a schedule. The schedule requires some attention as the tree's needs change based on a fricking zillion variables.
*That last phrase there was hyperbole as I don't think zillion is a real number.
- By taguluchi in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 12:29 PM
- By ttklf4 in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2008, 01:14 AM
- By Member_No.1 in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2008, 11:42 AM
- By Andy S 27981 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2007, 06:34 AM
- By Sirfox in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2007, 05:01 PM