Hi all,

Saw this BlackBerry Developer Blog post after their Twitter account posted about it. Basically, BlackBerry is offering game developers a free gamepad package consisting of a MOGA Pro controller and a SteelSeries controller if they enable controller support on their apps and submit an app draft to BB World.

You can read the details by following the link below:

Enable Gamepads For Your BlackBerry 10 Game, Get Rewards!

Just thought I'd share, as I'd love to see more BB10 games (and emulators) adopt gamepad support!

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    09-25-13 02:10 PM
    I have a moga pro controller and I have yet to find a compatible game for the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 02:22 PM
    I have a moga pro controller and I have yet to find a compatible game for the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully programs like this convince devs to spend more time on adopting gamepad support. From the article, it appears Shadowrun supports it.

09-25-13 02:24 PM
    They need the moga pivot app. This would solve a lot of the compatibility problems.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 02:25 PM
    Ultimately, I would like to see BlackBerry World add a heading for which games have game pad support. Also, I hope these game developers jump on this and make it happen. I abhor tapping my screen when playing some games.
    00stryder likes this.
    09-25-13 02:38 PM
    Ultimately, I would like to see BlackBerry World add a heading for which games have game pad support. Also, I hope these game developers jump on this and make it happen. I abhor tapping my screen when playing some games.
    The article said something about making it easier for their gamepad-enabled games to be recognized/highlighted in BB World, so I'm thinking they might give them a special badge like BFB apps.

Crackberrykills likes this.
    09-25-13 02:50 PM
    The article said something about making it easier for their gamepad-enabled games to be recognized/highlighted in BB World, so I'm thinking they might give them a special badge like BFB apps.

Cool. That would be optimal.
    09-25-13 02:52 PM
    I have steelseries controller and have only used it with critical wave. This would be great. My brother said that shadow gun works but you have to map the buttons. I haven't downloaded it yet

Posted via Zed10 using CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    09-26-13 04:00 PM
    Connect your MOGA Pro in HID mode to the BB10 through Bluetooth Pairing.
    No need of Moga Pivot App...!!

Compatible Games :

Minion Rush
    NOVA 3....
    N more coming....
    12-19-13 06:07 PM