Asphalt 7 vs. Ragged Edge
So, Asphalt 7 was another one of the Gameloft titles to come flooding into BlackBerry World yesterday, and I'm trying to figure out where it fits on my list of top BB10 games. I threw it an honorable mention at least, but I still find Ragged Edge has a cooler setting and the gameplay is a bit smoother. It's weird to put an indie title ahead of one from a big publisher, since usually it's no contest, but curious to hear how you guys feel about 'em.
- 02-22-2013, 10:47 AM #2
I never downloaded Ragged Edge, but I did support Gameloft yesterday and purchase Asphalt 7! Asphalt needs an update for performance issues for sure, but it is a fantastic game. Just my ten cents!
Posted via CB10
- 02-22-2013, 02:12 PM #3
Nothing wrong with indie games. They're not restrained by deadlines, causing them to rush products out the door. They could focus on actual quality over quantity.
Asphalt7 is am example of this. It's a good game, but it has performance issues such as long load times, crashing and FPS inconsistencies. It feels like it was a rushed conversion from the Android version that's not optimized for BB10.
I haven't tried Ragged Edge though. I will probably download it later today.Blatant placeholder signature.
- By Akuji_ism in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2013, 03:43 AM
- By playbookster in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 01-24-2013, 01:45 PM
- By crackberryhead in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2009, 07:20 AM
- By nibs13 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:33 PM
- By mandony in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2008, 09:50 AM