So I had angry birds go, had made a few purchases, deleted it tried to restore them but it just gets stuck on the connecting screen, I left it on there all night last night to no luck
    Any help?

Posted From Z30/10.2.0.224
    02-11-14 06:35 AM
    So I had angry birds go, had made a few purchases, deleted it tried to restore them but it just gets stuck on the connecting screen, I left it on there all night last night to no luck
    Any help?

Posted From Z30/10.2.0.224
    Welcome to the club!

I contacted Rovio on the support email from BBworld, it took 7 weeks before they replied, only to say it was a 'BlackBerry World ' issue and that I had to contact Blackberry on the matter.

During the 7 weeks of wait, I did contact BBWORLD support 3 times, did not get any response,.. Then I contacted BBWORLD support again after the Rovio reply, including the Rovio mail, - No response so far.

I won't blame BlackBerry directly, It IS in my eyes a Rovio problem, and if Rovio sell features they cannot deliver - then Rovio is the one who should de with their up line at BlackBerry to resolve the issues.

Until I get an explanation and issue resolved, No more Rovio scam for me...
    02-11-14 09:26 AM
    It's really poor that BlackBerry have not responded to this.

I am not surprised though, the only response I've had from them about an issue is 'Thank you, We will look into this'. 4months later the issue still exists (not an OS issue).

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 10:00 AM
    I just went through the same thing...got the email from Rovio saying sorry I was getting the run around, but no actual help. They did give me an unlock code for the Jenga part...(of course nothing for the 3 cars I purchased for my nephew)

Talked to Blackberry on the phone...they sent me a link to a website to fill out form...I did, only problem is I don't think I will get any help here as it was a vendor site...as if one of the app vendors was requesting help...

I am not happy at all...even if I try to repurchase the cars, it won't let me as it says I have already bought them...it just won't load them...

Seems to me to be a Rovio problem with the game connecting to BB World to verify purchases.
    02-13-14 10:31 AM
    Hello Chris,
    and sorry that you are being passed around!
    Unfortunately, we here at Rovio Customer Support do not have the possibility to offer refunds or re-downloads on the Blackberry platform. The store and all off the transactions are handled exclusively by Blackberry. Just explain that you have purchased the product and it is no longer available for purchase.
    As an apology from our side, here is a code for the Jenga levels in Angry Birds Go: VQNNL-XVTRL
    We hope you get the issue solved as soon as possible.
    Best regards,
    Lauri
    Rovio Support Team

Hello Chris,

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with the purchased game apps using your BlackBerry device.

For technical support, please refer to the self-serve options on the BlackBerry World Support Page:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...ryappworld.jsp

Here you can access BlackBerry Answers, frequently-asked questions, BlackBerry 101 videos, a listing of related knowledge base articles, and more.

Note: For support with specific third-party applications purchased through BlackBerry World, please contact the vendor directly.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Richard

THEY ARE JUST SO HELPFUL!!!
    02-13-14 10:46 AM
    You may want to remove the code in the above email.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 11:26 AM