http://www.conducthq.com/conduct-new...kberry-keynote

SO COOL.
    Twitter visualization!
    Click link and watch the video!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    f1mx, ..Steve.. and anon(3641385) like this.
    08-19-12 11:27 PM
    wow that looked pretty sick.
    08-19-12 11:44 PM
    Wowwww I din't know if I should watch the video.. or read the article or just hold my head before it exploded!! I know we are not smart enough for BB10!! WTG RIM!
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    08-20-12 12:37 AM
    Thats pretty awesome
    08-20-12 12:43 AM
    I have no idea what's happening in the video (I'm not big on Twitter), but it's looking pretty sweet.
    BB10FTW likes this.
    08-20-12 03:50 AM
    Can't say I know what's happening either, however, here is the important part.

�It�s very clear that the BB10 platform has a very flexible and advantageous tool chain. The added flexibility allows Conduct to choose which technologies we wish to target while leveraging our iOS and Android skill sets. BlackBerry�s platform is proving a more feasible solution for our clients in comparison to other platforms. �

Its the last sentence that hits home.
    08-20-12 05:12 AM
    I'm not too sure what is happening in this video either. I think he's posting topics and keywords then the colourful streams are showing tweets with those keywords about those topics. I'm just assuming but it looks pretty cool and I can't wait to see what other cool apps BB10 will have in the future.
    08-20-12 05:45 AM
    Wow.. That is awesome. I can't wait for BB10 and all of the goodies that will come with it. I hope 2 things.. 1. this app isn't more than 5-10 dollars.. 2. BB10 is so cool/good/robust/etc. that it shuts all of the naysayers up.. regardless if RIM gets back to #1 or even #2 in the mobile space.
    08-20-12 08:23 AM
    Its cool to see a BB10 doing something new, I'm not sure what its doing though.
    herculesinwyoming likes this.
    08-20-12 08:26 AM
    Whats happening is he's searching twitter hastags etc and they are visually being displayed in real time. This way you can watch/follow trends--in real time and see how traffic flows through twitter! It's similar to what we saw in that demo from BlackBerry world, where they were pulling in tweets in real time to determine the likely outcome of a sporting event seems however to be much more visually appealing and more broad.

As quoted above the article is really worth a read because it talks about how flexible the platform is . Really cool stuff.
    In reading the article I got the feeling that THIS is the kind of "certified" app BlackBerry was talking about. If thats the case, boy howdy BB10 is gonna be rockin'

"Insiders within the industry are saying that FeatherDuster could be the app that others will be measured from for the upcoming BlackBerry release due to its intricate software architecture and agile relationship with the hardware."

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jamezalexander; 08-20-12 at 09:03 AM.
    08-20-12 08:52 AM
    Looks sick !
    08-20-12 12:28 PM
    Glad you guys liked our soon to be released BB10 app - FeatherDuster! Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,
    Simon
    www.conducthq.com
    08-21-12 07:21 PM
    Very NICE!!!!
    08-23-12 07:23 PM
    Bet this thread lights up now thanks to the CB post!

Laughed out loud at the comments above - exactly what I said when I watched the video on the blog post - not sure what i just saw - but it was awesome!
    08-23-12 07:30 PM
    Can't say I know what's happening either, however, here is the important part.

�It�s very clear that the BB10 platform has a very flexible and advantageous tool chain. The added flexibility allows Conduct to choose which technologies we wish to target while leveraging our iOS and Android skill sets. BlackBerry�s platform is proving a more feasible solution for our clients in comparison to other platforms. �

Its the last sentence that hits home.
    Thank heavens that the video articulated it far more clearly than that muddled, confusing and nonsensical sentence, eh!!!
    08-23-12 08:16 PM
    Glad you guys liked our soon to be released BB10 app - FeatherDuster! Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,
    Simon
    www.conducthq.com
    Great to see an Aussie App maker getting noticed and making the incredible look unbelievably fantastic!!!
    08-23-12 08:18 PM

Cheers,
    Simon
    www.conducthq.com
    Awesome man
    Need any beta testers? Would love a working native twitter app on my Dev Alpha.
    08-23-12 10:18 PM

Cheers,
    Simon
    www.conducthq.com
    Simon,
    I love what you guys are doing and await more. I have bookmarked your page and shared your article.
    Very inspiring!
    08-24-12 10:33 AM
    Ever so impressive and smooth. Damn, now that would be an amazing twitter experience! I wonder when an identical app with the same visuals will be made. Is geeks enjoy open platforms too!
    08-25-12 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD