Howdy folks,

In case anyone needs it, I have created two quick Google Voice apps at the request of SCrid2000.

Index of /downloads/beta

One beta for Dev Alpha BB10 users, one for PlayBook users. They will be merged into one solid application once I have a BB10 device & software. But for those who want free apps to sideload, enjoy

As always: Here's how to sideload. BlackBerry + Android, and thank you DDPB Installer | File Archive Haven

Consider this an ALPHA at this point. It isn't 1280x768, but AIR is freaking out when I try to push to that format on my PB & SIM's.

Cheers,

Ed.
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    05-06-12 12:58 AM
    And a huge thanks for it
    05-06-12 09:00 PM
    Howdy folks,

In case anyone needs it, I have created two quick Google Voice apps at the request of SCrid2000.

Index of /downloads/beta

One beta for Dev Alpha BB10 users, one for PlayBook users. They will be merged into one solid application once I have a BB10 device & software. But for those who want free apps to sideload, enjoy

As always: Here's how to sideload. BlackBerry + Android, and thank you DDPB Installer | File Archive Haven

Consider this an ALPHA at this point. It isn't 1280x768, but AIR is freaking out when I try to push to that format on my PB & SIM's.

Cheers,

Ed.

Any update on whether Google Voice works in BB10? On my current 9810, when I go to address book, I can press Application and selec 'Call using Google Voice". I am wondering if side-load the Google Voice will work the same way.
    02-20-13 04:12 PM
    To the above poster: probably not.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD