Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. TeaBoy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    383 Posts
    #51  

    Default

    BB MAP works fine here.
    It has voice navigation also pretty cool.
    Calculates time, mileage and shows traffic.
    Use Rep Code : N4E1 to save 20% off first time buyer.
    Code works with both site
  2. fantass's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    219 Posts
    PIN
    2A2400C6
    #52  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevincong View Post
    Is the BB Map functional for anyone? Why I'm keep getting "My places data is currently unavailable"
    Mine works
    Visit my blog www.hektor.in
    My Github www.github.com/hektorcyc
    Web and mobile developer.
  3. kevincong's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    14 Posts
    #53  

    Default

    Are you using Dev alpha A or B? maybe B works only?
  4. Ivan Renette's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    29 Posts
    #54  

    Default

    I have downloaded it , installed and did a security wipe to remove a test account, now my BB10 doesn't come up, it shows an icon to connect it to the pc.... Nothing happens PLEASE HELP
  5. TeaBoy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    383 Posts
    #55  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevincong View Post
    Are you using Dev alpha A or B? maybe B works only?
    I am using B
    Use Rep Code : N4E1 to save 20% off first time buyer.
    Code works with both site
  6. jadouber's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    85 Posts
    #56  

    Default

    Does anyone get the error: Unable to retrieve Digital Locker for user: <8 number ID> when trying to view the installed apps at BlackBerry World? I also have an alert that BlackBerry World can be updated, but when I try that it says: A network error has occurred. When I try to view the app, it doesn't exist anymore. Anyone else having that problem?

    Also tried BlackBerry Bridge, I get the error: BlackBerry Bridge didn't install correctly. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no effect
  7. Prash7's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #57  

    Default

    I must ask, how did you guys get your hands on these Dev Alphas? Did all BB devs get to apply? Or were they chosen at random? Just curious, is all :P
  8. fantass's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    219 Posts
    PIN
    2A2400C6
    #58  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevincong View Post
    Are you using Dev alpha A or B? maybe B works only?
    Dev Alpha A

    Quote Originally Posted by jadouber View Post
    Does anyone get the error: Unable to retrieve Digital Locker for user: <8 number ID> when trying to view the installed apps at BlackBerry World? I also have an alert that BlackBerry World can be updated, but when I try that it says: A network error has occurred. When I try to view the app, it doesn't exist anymore. Anyone else having that problem?

    Also tried BlackBerry Bridge, I get the error: BlackBerry Bridge didn't install correctly. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no effect
    Same for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prash7 View Post
    I must ask, how did you guys get your hands on these Dev Alphas? Did all BB devs get to apply? Or were they chosen at random? Just curious, is all :P
    I've got mine at Blackberry world tour back in august in Mexico.
    Visit my blog www.hektor.in
    My Github www.github.com/hektorcyc
    Web and mobile developer.
  9. araskin's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    579 Global Posts
    #59  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Renette View Post
    I have downloaded it , installed and did a security wipe to remove a test account, now my BB10 doesn't come up, it shows an icon to connect it to the pc.... Nothing happens PLEASE HELP
    I had the same thing happen to me. Check out this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-10-a-765613/ on how I fixed it. Hint: Boothloader is your friend.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. is the Dev Alpha compatible with wind mobile
    By Sukhraj Singh in forum WIND Mobile
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 01:28 PM
  2. Where is the beta update.90?
    By FabulousCity in forum Storm OS Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:33 PM
  3. Well its Noon Where is the OTA UPDATE??
    By mattymatt21 in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:03 PM
  4. Where is the update?
    By pauldovi in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:19 AM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions