I am going to buy a new phone soon. I always do loads of research before I dish out all that cash. It has been about a week now and what I find is that most reviewers don't even review Blackberry. I think part of it is their past issues but most of it is what they offer. Blackberry phones seem to always offer last year specs on their new phones. If you take away the keyboard Z10, spec wise do they really compete. BlackBerry users get an upgrade when moving to the current line but the rest of the mobile world is not interested in last years specs on a new device.

I decided to wait for the A10 but the Note 3 crushes it. This is based on rumored specs and price. It is nice to come here and be updated on what is happening in the BB community. love it. Crackberry is fair when talking about what's good and bad about BB. I went out for a dose of reality this week and wow, where is the BUZZ.

People go crazy for the new things. people will try things because of price and people will always buy things that are advertised well. With all that said it will come down to a positive or negative user experience. If you can't offer the apps and people are getting use the UI you can sell on specs and price. It is just like me considering a Note 2 over A10 Price and specs. This brings me to my point reviews and the lack of them bad or good by those not in our community. you an check out the two I post below. I think the people at BB should see, take a listen hopefully reach out to those not in the community. But please don't invest all the time and money it takes to make another device that is over priced and old in terms of specs,

07-25-13 02:39 PM
    the z10 and q10 was reviewed on all tech sites when released Im not sure what more you could want. just because 1 guy on youtube didnt review them doesnt mean their is a "lack" of reviews. Im sure if you type in z1 review on yourtube you will find a ton though
    07-25-13 02:46 PM
    He did give BlackBerry a review and BB10 a mention. I checked out his reviews and review after review nothing about BlackBerry. And this is coming form someone that loves doing reviews, staying in front of what is new and hot I also checked out others and the same. I love BB even went out and bought 2 PlayBooks. But this is what those that love a brand do support it. When I say review I mean current. Devices do have a cycle and then it is on to the next one. This mean A10 is the current BABY. I think it would be advantageous for BB to be out there mixing and mingling with those other than the base like those and that have popular youtube channels. If you can get them excited about what's coming before it arrives then you have demand and that translates into much needed $ale$. There was so much hype behind BB10, the software is still maturing and needs more time. BlackBerry has a big challenge in front of them. The business market. the Qwerty market and the consumer Market. I agree all the Tech sites reviewed BB10 and it's devices. The Market I am talking about is the smart consumer like the interviewer a market that BB is going after and needs to play ball. Short term they have a base long term they need to build it.

I hopeful that the numbers will go up, stock price and the number of devices sold for next Q. I will wait for the A10 because I love the brand and is the right brand for my lifestyle.
    07-25-13 03:32 PM
    the A10 is technically not even announced yet so anything you see is not really suppose to be seen.
    07-25-13 05:04 PM
    Android requires quadcore processors, bb10 is a much more efficient os. Even the gs4 is laggy at times. Only knock on the a10 for me would be the screen resolution, and maybe the battery being non-removable.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 05:43 PM
    This is why I am keeping my fingers crossed that the A10 is the device that the Blackberry faithful and those looking to give it a try are excited about it. The must have device people are talking about before and after its release. There is still a lot of work to be done, so many of my friends did not even know there is/was a BlackBerry tablet. Also so many people around me are not aware Blackberry released new phones. The ones that do, don't know the difference between BB10, Q10 Z10 or Q5. When I tell them that I am waiting for the A10 they ask what is that. One friend even asked why does BlackBerry choose to use the model name and not the name of the device. Ahhh!!! I had to smile at that one.

I am not sure who puts out the leaks we are so use to seeing but it is a good way for companies to get negative and positive feed back before releasing.I have not made the switch to Q10 yet. Many of my clients are Japanese so I need Japanese input. My Playbook and torch are fine for now. I would like to replace my Playbook as they have stopped updates. I need to wait until the end of the year to see the BB lineup to make that decision.
    07-25-13 06:19 PM
    @yunique
    Every device has its drawbacks. The A10 leaked specs are not confirmed but usually leaked specs are dead on. Leaked spec then a video of the device makes it hard to go back to the drawing board if they want to change things. Any device that has a 5 inch plus screen that is not 1080p is not worth it. I choose not to if I have to dish out high end dollars for a phone that lacks.
    07-25-13 06:45 PM