01-22-13 11:56 PM
46 12
tools
  1. bbquincar's Avatar
    For those of us lucky enough to get a Limited Edition BlackBerry 10 device what are your plans

    1. Use as your daily driver
    2. Make more apps with it and buy another BB10
    3. Sell on ebay
    4. Action it to charity for a good cause

    Ok CrackBerry Nation sound off

    Im using it as my daily drive and buying a new one from Rogers with the money i get from the Port-a-Thon as my new dev device.
    Last edited by bbquincar; 01-17-13 at 12:22 PM.
    01-15-13 09:19 AM
  2. chrissmartin's Avatar
    I will use it as a daily driver aswellas developing new apps
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-16-13 01:40 AM
  3. jetstreamblue's Avatar
    Going to be my daily driver and continued app dev tool. Just like my PlayBook.
    01-16-13 10:01 AM
  4. peter9477's Avatar
    I don't think anyone who really earned theirs would sell it on Ebay. They'd hawk a kidney first... just saying. ;-)
    russnash and Thunderbuck like this.
    01-16-13 05:55 PM
  5. jerryeight's Avatar
    Daily Driver bb pride ;D
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-16-13 09:43 PM
  6. polytope's Avatar
    I would show off its multitasking capability with its flow and peek to iPhone users every chance I get and make them cry.
    01-17-13 12:16 PM
  7. bbquincar's Avatar
    I don't think anyone who really earned theirs would sell it on Ebay. They'd hawk a kidney first... just saying. ;-)
    so true Peter9477 i hope you dont see them on ebay.
    better donated I think @Lucky45 on twitter is doing it very cool
    peter9477 and Lucky45 like this.
    01-17-13 12:25 PM
  8. russnash's Avatar
    It will definitely be my daily driver + development device.
    01-17-13 12:32 PM
  9. bbquincar's Avatar
    you would really make apps on it as well im scared to do that.
    thats why i want to make enough money to buy another one at lauch.
    Specail saying we wont get the nice ones for another 6 weeks.
    01-17-13 12:42 PM
  10. Thunderbuck's Avatar
    I would guess the odd one will make it to eBay.

    Still don't know for sure that I'm going to get one, but if I do I'll most definitely be keeping it. It's a trophy, c'mon!
    01-17-13 12:49 PM
  11. StikiGreenZ's Avatar
    Not sure if I'll use it as my daily driver as I just switched to a Samsung S3 a few months ago... very happy with it. Will definitely use it for further development and app testing for BB10 devices!
    01-17-13 01:38 PM
  12. borceg's Avatar
    daily driver + dev device for sure. But I'm little bit worried, my Dev Alpha B is not yet shipped to me
    01-17-13 01:56 PM
  13. bbquincar's Avatar
    Not sure if I'll use it as my daily driver as I just switched to a Samsung S3 a few months ago... very happy with it. Will definitely use it for further development and app testing for BB10 devices!
    well i hope you love the BB10 LE and switch back lol
    01-17-13 03:43 PM
  14. bbquincar's Avatar
    daily driver + dev device for sure. But I'm little bit worried, my Dev Alpha B is not yet shipped to me
    I'm sure you'll get it soon the what you to make more apps.
    01-17-13 03:43 PM
  15. BBThemes's Avatar
    99% chances of mine being my daily driver. that 1% is the odd chance i dont like the look of it, but thats very minimal odds lol. but yea we dont know what it even is yet!
    01-17-13 04:19 PM
  16. TommyBB's Avatar
    One of you will be selling it to ME....pretty please?
    01-17-13 08:02 PM
  17. Xopher's Avatar
    I finally got my trade-up email today! I can't wait to get the limited edition, although I will miss the Dev Alpha once it's gone.

    The LE device will be my daily driver, replacing my beat up, camera-no-longer-working, limited memory 9700 that is almost beyond being on its last leg. It'll also get used to test apps as well. I kept holding on to the 9700 in hopes of moving up to BB10. It just needs to last just a little bit longer...
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-17-13 08:19 PM
  18. Andrew4life's Avatar
    One of you will be selling it to ME....pretty please?
    Sure, though I'll have to charge you a premium.
    $10,000
    You know, being Limited Edition and all with only 12,000 being made, etc, etc
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-17-13 09:31 PM
  19. cbolton97's Avatar
    If I like it, I'll use it as my daily driver. If I don't, I'll buy a Nexus 4 and keep the LE as a trophy. Either way, I kinda just want to put it in a glass box and place it on my shelf, don't want to wreck it. It's more of an award for me I guess.
    01-18-13 12:24 AM
  20. A7omic's Avatar
    I finally got my trade-up email today! I can't wait to get the limited edition, although I will miss the Dev Alpha once it's gone.
    Seriously, I am going to miss the little guy too. I might take some pictures of the two of us enjoying our last moments together before I ship him off

    Xopher, peter9477, Sansu94 and 1 others like this.
    01-18-13 09:21 AM
  21. Skeevecr's Avatar
    I would guess the odd one will make it to eBay.

    Still don't know for sure that I'm going to get one, but if I do I'll most definitely be keeping it. It's a trophy, c'mon!
    I guess some people will look at the profit that can be made by flogging that one on ebay and just buying themselves a normal l-series, which makes sense if they are making their living doing this.
    01-18-13 10:16 AM
  22. BBThemes's Avatar
    Sure, though I'll have to charge you a premium.
    $10,000
    You know, being Limited Edition and all with only 12,000 being made, etc, etc
    errr, thats not what the 10k commitment means
    01-18-13 10:33 AM
  23. EdY's Avatar
    I will likely use it myself or give it to my wife to use... Her contract is up sooner than mine and she has the older Torch 9800 while I have the newer Torch 9810. Meanwhile I will continue to develop apps and test my apps directly on the hardware, which is ideal, just like I do on the 3 Playbooks that I own (1 of which I bought, and 2 of which were received as rewards for apps and given to my wife and kids, Thanks RIM and Marmalade! for filling my home with Blackberry devices). BB Forever!
    01-18-13 12:25 PM
  24. StikiGreenZ's Avatar
    well i hope you love the BB10 LE and switch back lol
    I hope you're right. Itching to return to BlackBerry!
    01-18-13 01:57 PM
  25. Andrew4life's Avatar
    errr, thats not what the 10k commitment means
    Oh noes, I'm seeing 10 everywhere!!

    Ha ha, yeah, if the Limited Edition BB10 device looks special, then it is a keeper. I'm going to use it until it dies on me. Till death will we part!!
    01-18-13 07:00 PM
46 12

Similar Threads

  1. what do you like to do with your BB
    By Jaimy87 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-12-10, 07:20 AM
  2. What are you going to do with your Stormy1 when....
    By Card Storm in forum Storm Rants & Raves Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-24-09, 02:09 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-09, 08:11 PM
  4. What Xbox360 games do you plan to buy in the coming months
    By original00 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-03-08, 07:22 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-08, 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";