Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 622
Like Tree64Likes
  1. xdeveloper's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #476  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cones688 View Post
    So I sent my Dev Alpha off a few weeks ago and got a "received" notification... Today I recieved a "submitted" notification email...
    In my case on 8th of April I received the "submitted" notification email, and yesterday I received the "received" notification email.
  2. Rasta-j's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    82 Posts
    #477  

    Default

    Same here, received a submitted mail on the 8th and received a received yesterday, seems like they going through a backlog or something.
    I'm in the Netherlands, lets see how long it takes for delivery after this received message.
    Blackberry Playbook & Torch 9800 Abuser!!
  3. jadouber's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    85 Posts
    #478  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta-j View Post
    Same here, received a submitted mail on the 8th and received a received yesterday, seems like they going through a backlog or something.
    I'm in the Netherlands, lets see how long it takes for delivery after this received message.
    Also received that message yesterday (and also living in the Netherlands). Let's see how long it will take and ofcourse, let's see if we get any tracking information!
    BlackBerry World submissions

    YahtC - Check it out here!

    Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

    Leave a review, thanks!
  4. jpetrise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #479  

    Thumbs up

    Bad news i got a email from MDA who are handling the trade ups in the UK and they have no stock and do not know when the next batch is due to arrive with them from BlackBerry.
    i have also received two emails first the submitted and then the received which i got yesterday from GCSS.

    Hello Jason, Yes that is correct, we do not have any Limited Editions in stock and we are currently waiting for the devices to arrive into us and we have not been given a delivery date. As soon as we receive the Limited Editions devices we will ship your order out asap. In regards to sending you a different version of the Limited Edition device, you will need to contact the customer service team at customerservice@brandalliance.com Many Thanks.
    Last edited by jpetrise; 04-18-2013 at 02:23 PM.
  5. DerKane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #480  

    Default

    Potential fall out of the -1 issue...
    DerKane a.k.a Jygar
    -------------------
  6. jpetrise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #481  

    Default

    I also emailed Dev Relations and Brand Alliance requsting the same information and to get a STL100-2 instead of the STL100-1 All three emails were sent today between 11 and 12 so far only MDA have replied.
    I will share when i hear something new.
  7. Rasta-j's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    82 Posts
    #482  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpetrise View Post
    Bad news i got a email from MDA who are handling the trade ups in the UK and they have no stock and do not know when the next batch is due to arrive with them from BlackBerry.
    i have also received two emails first the submitted and then the received which i got yesterday from GCSS.

    Hello Jason, Yes that is correct, we do not have any Limited Editions in stock and we are currently waiting for the devices to arrive into us and we have not been given a delivery date. As soon as we receive the Limited Editions devices we will ship your order out asap. In regards to sending you a different version of the Limited Edition device, you will need to contact the customer service team at customerservice@brandalliance.com Many Thanks.
    Seriously, my goodness whats happening, they couldnt see this coming beforehand?
    Blackberry Playbook & Torch 9800 Abuser!!
  8. DJ Reyes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,068 Global Posts
    PIN
    2*****A
    #483  

    Default

    No stock?

    I haven't received mine yet but I should have if not for wrong address issues. Mine went back to MDA. Hoping they haven't sent mine to someone else.

    I've emailed everyone and waiting on responses.

    Posted via CB10
    DJ
    Twitter @djr3yes
    BBM Channels C00024E24
  9. Rasta-j's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    82 Posts
    #484  

    Default

    BTW, I noticed something that might make this true, it took my DAC 1 working day ( Send 17-04 received 18-04 ) to arrive in Amsterdam from the UK.
    If the LE's were laying around it should have arrived by now, or even together since they Shipping to the Netherlands anyways.
    Blackberry Playbook & Torch 9800 Abuser!!
  10. jpetrise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #485  

    Default

    You're welcome to email ruth.whelan@mda.co.uk for conformation i got a reply from her the same day, I still have not got a reply from Brand Alliance or Developer Relations unfortunately, it would have been good to know if the STL100-2 would be sent to those who want it instead of the STL100-1.
    I'm going to be optimistic and hope MDA get q delivery in the coming week/s just because MDA don't know when they will get a delivery does not mean they will not get one soon, fingers crossed.
  11. jpetrise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #486  

    Default

    This is the reply i got from Band Alliance in response to my request for a STL100-2,

    Hi Jason,

    Certain Countries are receiving certain LE models. We are unable to change which model you will be receiving. For assistance please contact the BlackBerry Developer Relations Team at jamzonesupport@blackberry.com<mailto...blackberry.com>.

    Thanks!


    [BrandAllianceLogoLeft.gif]
  12. DerKane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #487  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpetrise View Post
    This is the reply i got from Band Alliance in response to my request for a STL100-2,

    Hi Jason,

    Certain Countries are receiving certain LE models. We are unable to change which model you will be receiving. For assistance please contact the BlackBerry Developer Relations Team at jamzonesupport@blackberry.com<mailto...blackberry.com>.

    Thanks!


    [BrandAllianceLogoLeft.gif]
    Isn't this not the same thing we've been saying for two weeks?

    Please guys be smart, read the thread.
    DerKane a.k.a Jygar
    -------------------
  13. jpetrise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #488  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerKane View Post
    Isn't this not the same thing we've been saying for two weeks?

    Please guys be smart, read the thread.
    I have read the whole thread and someone said they requested a STL100-2 and got it, I'm just sharing what i experience while trying to get sent a STL100-2 instead of a STL100-1
    also what i hear from MDA about LE Z10 stock issues for those still waiting for a device like me.
    it would have been smart if you had read the whole thread before posting your comment trying to be smart.
    Last edited by jpetrise; 04-20-2013 at 07:59 AM.
  14. DerKane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #489  

    Default

    I'm going to explain this again after liaising with Jam Zone Support this is the situation.

    BrandAlliance are doing the donkey work.

    BlackBerry Jam Zone are the ones who have control over the device type.

    Now at this time as it's been explained a few times, Mel (Jam Zone Support) has resolved the issue and no more -1s will be issued in the UK.

    Likely reason MDA have "no stock" is anything they'd had has been recalled while BlackBerry send out -2s.

    We're waiting to hear from Jam Zone Support for a resolution for those who've already received a -1.
    DerKane a.k.a Jygar
    -------------------
    Thanked by 2:
    H4zN (04-20-2013),  jpetrise (04-20-2013) 
  15. jpetrise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #490  

    Default

    i was unaware that the STL100-1 issue had be resolved and can not find reference to it being so in this thread, Thanks for the clarification
  16. iTitus's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    70 Posts
    #491  

    Default

    I'm very interested in the resolution since the LE'S seem to be out of stock now. Will they make more -2's, swap internals, give regular Z10 or don't do anything.
  17. jpetrise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #492  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iTitus View Post
    I'm very interested in the resolution since the LE'S seem to be out of stock now. Will they make more -2's, swap internals, give regular Z10 or don't do anything.
    a good series of questions i wish i had an answer to, hopefully we will get some answers soon.
  18. jadouber's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    85 Posts
    #493  

    Default

    I hope I don't get a normal Z10, because people were complaining about the -1 model (and not getting the -2). For me it's no problem to have the -1, I just want the limited edition real bad (but sadly the current status of the stock is none because the retracted the -1 devices because of this all )
    BlackBerry World submissions

    YahtC - Check it out here!

    Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

    Leave a review, thanks!
  19. xdeveloper's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #494  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpetrise View Post
    Bad news i got a email from MDA who are handling the trade ups in the UK and they have no stock and do not know when the next batch is due to arrive with them from BlackBerry.
    So it means that the trade-up program for the whole Europe is actually suspended?
  20. DerKane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #495  

    Default

    Still happening, we're just awaiting further details.

    From blackberry regarding the roll out.
    DerKane a.k.a Jygar
    -------------------
  21. borceg's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    552 Posts
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    PIN
    5011QNX6
    #496  

    Default

    Not from UK, but my device should be shipped by MDA Limited. I asked Melanie for stl100-2 but still nothing. Also, BlackBerryDev posted this in twitter

    Code:
    Hey UK devs – the next batch of Limited Edition BlackBerry Z10s will be going out in May!  ^AK
    https://twitter.com/BlackBerryDev/st...27139249430528
  22. jpetrise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #497  

    Default

    I would hazard a guess the next batch will be STL100-2's from my understanding the last batch were pulled because they were STL100-1's hopefully it is all sorted now, fingers crossed
  23. DerKane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #498  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpetrise View Post
    I would hazard a guess the next batch will be STL100-2's from my understanding the last batch were pulled because they were STL100-1's hopefully it is all sorted now, fingers crossed
    For those of you who have received a -1 Mel has let us know that they're still working on a solution for us.
    DerKane a.k.a Jygar
    -------------------
  24. morison20's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    75 Posts
    #499  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerKane View Post
    For those of you who have received a -1 Mel has let us know that they're still working on a solution for us.
    Can you please explain or post what Melanie said? Are they working on sending replacement?
  25. DerKane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #500  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morison20 View Post
    Can you please explain or post what Melanie said? Are they working on sending replacement?
    She said exactly what I posted, they're working on a solution, it's taking longer than expected to put in place as they want the best and quickest solution.

    As soon as I hear more I'll post here, mind you you'll probably hear at the same time.
    DerKane a.k.a Jygar
    -------------------
    Thanked by:
    morison20 (04-23-2013) 
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BlackBerry z10 positive thread. PLS
    By piko 72 in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 03:42 PM
  2. BlackBerry Z10 sales in UK off to a strong start
    By divakar in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 11:44 AM
  3. Blackberry Z10 Available Feb 5 in Canada......TOMORROW IN UK!!!!!!!!
    By Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes in forum News & Rumors
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 10:20 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 04:22 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions