Ok, want a medal?

Stop that sense of entitlement and enjoy your Z10 LE.

Isn't mandatory to have 4G, so is not a big deal. At least not for me.

Posted via CB10
    H4zN likes this.
    04-05-13 09:49 AM
    Ok, want a medal?

Stop that sense of entitlement and enjoy your Z10 LE.

Isn't mandatory to have 4G, so is not a big deal. At least not for me.

Posted via CB10
    its not a sense of entitlement at all, and its silly of you to even suggest it.

I live in the UK and ordered the UK variant. how do I have a `sense of entitlement` when I point out I haven't received what I ordered? I call it be realistic.

As for 4G please do be quiet and realise that's simply a small portion of what is being talked about here.
    from the different processor and GPU, to the different bands covered, to network support its a multitude of things that are the problem here.

take me for example, I have a Z10 (stl100-2 on EE/orange) and its up to date OS is 10.0.10.90, now like everyone here I want to switch to the LE, sadly the OS on the stl100-1 is LOWER.
    the result of this is I CAN NOT switch device using BB Link, which means all my app data, contacts, media (although that isn't an issue as I can do that bit myself) and all my settings with saved wifi networks and preferences CAN NOT be transferred to my `limited edition` device.

So yea, you may want to bang on about 4g doesn't matter, and I agree it doesn't (those with better 4G coverage may feel differently of course), its not a big deal, but that's not the only difference, and the differences all put together ARE a big deal.

So no I don't want a medal, I also don't expect to spoken to like a child thanks, I have a legitimate request for a device, and I don't see why you should get on your high horse and expect me to not want that.
    04-05-13 12:12 PM
    By no means I want to ofend you so apologize if I did. I dont want any confrontation, heck I'm in the same spot as you (having a -1 and living in the UK).
    Just wanted to clarify that even though is BBRY's fault, at the end is a free Z10, not even a normal one but a Limited Edition that won't be very common.

But...

If you really need 4G and the LE is itching in your pocket, I am more than welcome to swap your LE for a brand new White Z10 with UK 4G if you want.

Plus in other hand, please vote for the Z10 here:
    Smartphone Madness 2013 Finals: Nokia Lumia 920 vs. BlackBerry Z10
    04-05-13 02:25 PM
    If you really need 4G
    seriously, after me lining up all the reasons why its not about 4g? ok I guess nobody ever reads posts on here.

plus I already voted this morning
    fbloise likes this.
    04-05-13 04:10 PM
    thanks for voting guys!
    04-06-13 01:48 PM
    seriously, after me lining up all the reasons why its not about 4g? ok I guess nobody ever reads posts on here.

plus I already voted this morning
    Dude I know what you are on about and so does Alex K so I am sure they'll resolve this, it's all about using the standard supported handset in the UK rather than one that means we're always behind the curve.
    04-06-13 02:18 PM
    So I assume everybody in the UK has received their LE, am I right?

If you haven't receive yours yet, please email brandalliance for more details, they appear to be sending the tracking info.
    04-07-13 09:15 AM

If you haven't receive yours yet, please email brandalliance for more details, they appear to be sending the tracking info.
    Havn't received mine yet & already chased Brand Alliance. I had an email from them last Monday stating that my phone would arrive in 1-2 weeks. So since it didn't arrive last week, I'm hoping it will arrive this week.
    04-07-13 10:19 AM

Nope, I'm still waiting on mine. I'm based in Scotland, North Ayrshire to be exact

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 03:32 PM
    I finally got my device delivered in France. I got a STL 100-02 Device. I had mailed the dev relations team to ask for a LTE device. It seems they registered my request!
    04-08-13 04:20 AM
    Could be, I'm more suspicious that they cocked up the UK device order now.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 04:54 AM
    Meh, just received this:

Dear, BBJamUser

The Warehouse Arrival Notification Status has been changed to Submitted

Notification ID: 1###

Bucket: EU - BBJAM INBOUND

Arrival Notification Items:
    Name Item Number Quantity
    BBJAM-AlphaDevice BBJAM-AlphaDevice 1

Bit dissapointed that my LE device hasn't arrived already, the DA was received at their warehouse two weeks ago.
    04-08-13 08:44 AM
    Woot the system is working.
    jpetrise likes this.
    04-08-13 09:36 AM
    What do you mean?

Damn so is only the UK and Netherlands who got -1, everyone else got -2...

Oh Btw, using this bumper case:

UK Blackberry Z10 LE thread-4_8_2013-10_14_42-pm_jpg.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 04:24 PM
    France is also getting -1. I got a -2 because I asked for a change before mine was shipped out from the warehouse.
    04-09-13 02:53 AM
    Damn so is only the UK and Netherlands who got -1, everyone else got -2
    Nope

we also got STL100-1 (Italy)
    04-09-13 03:04 AM
    Meh, just received this:

Dear, BBJamUser

The Warehouse Arrival Notification Status has been changed to Submitted

Notification ID: 1###

Bucket: EU - BBJAM INBOUND

Arrival Notification Items:
    Name Item Number Quantity
    BBJAM-AlphaDevice BBJAM-AlphaDevice 1

Bit dissapointed that my LE device hasn't arrived already, the DA was received at their warehouse two weeks ago.
    Well, according to UPS, "my" Dev Alpha was delivered on 20th of March to Blackburn location. Yesterday I have received the same email from GCSS that the arrival notification status has been changed to "submitted".

I'm wondering how long it will take to change this notification status to "approval" or "dispatched". ;-)
    04-09-13 04:47 AM
    Well, according to UPS, "my" Dev Alpha was delivered on 20th of March to Blackburn location. Yesterday I have received the same email from GCSS that the arrival notification status has been changed to "submitted".

I'm wondering how long it will take to change this notification status to "approval" or "dispatched". ;-)
    It won't. It will just be delivered without any status change and you probably won't receive any tracking info. I suggest your email Brand Alliance every other day and demand tracking info

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by H4zN; 04-09-13 at 06:27 AM.
    04-09-13 05:20 AM
    Thanks, I'm going to ask them.
    04-09-13 05:40 AM
    Maybe ask politely rather than demand...
    04-09-13 06:34 AM
    DerKane, courtesy always goes first. ;-)
    04-09-13 06:44 AM
    Hehe defo, they're really nice ppl
    04-09-13 06:49 AM
    Maybe ask politely rather than demand...
    I have my reasons but yeah, asking politely is the best way

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 06:59 AM
    All EU Devs; join the first ever BlackBerry Devs EU BBM group now!

UK Blackberry Z10 LE thread-img_00000144.png

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by H4zN; 04-09-13 at 07:28 AM.
    04-09-13 07:09 AM
    #2231 landed
    STL100-1, Poland

ofcourse, without any notification, courier just showed up and handed THE package
    BTW. what's the latest FW for 100-1?

have a nice day folks
    04-09-13 07:17 AM
622 ... 1617181920 ...