Just wanted to know if anyone in the UK has received their Z10 LE ?

EDIT

Confirmed users who have received their Z10's:

-BBThemes
    -geHuC
    -floydsaj
    -H4zN
    Last edited by fbloise; 03-28-13 at 11:31 AM.
    floydsaj likes this.
    03-23-13 07:27 AM
    I don't know if this help you, but ... I'm in Spain and my trade-up process is managed by UK storage. I have not received anything yet
    Last edited by BlackQtCoder; 03-23-13 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Typo bugs
    03-23-13 07:36 AM
    Apparently there is snow near the UK Warehouse, Blackburn.

But I have emailed them and I have still not received a reply. I emailed on weds
    03-23-13 07:53 AM
    Apparently there is snow near the UK Warehouse, Blackburn.

But I have emailed them and I have still not received a reply. I emailed on weds
    I emailed them yesterday, my Dev Alpha arrived the Warehouse on Thursday. Also I asked them on Twitter (@BlackberryDev) but nothing yet
    03-23-13 05:02 PM
    With the way things are going. I don't think we (UK) might get them next week. I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!
    03-23-13 05:11 PM
    I emailed them yesterday, my Dev Alpha arrived the Warehouse on Thursday. Also I asked them on Twitter (@BlackberryDev) but nothing yet
    Based on the fact that they've probably had an influx now the LE's are being sent out there might be a few days delay, plus the LE's should have arrived in the UK on Friday depending on the weather so I'd imagine its just demand.
    03-23-13 06:39 PM
    Based on the fact that they've probably had an influx now the LE's are being sent out there might be a few days delay, plus the LE's should have arrived in the UK on Friday depending on the weather so I'd imagine its just demand.

I have a good feeling UK won't get till end of the week due to the snow
    03-23-13 07:32 PM
    This is sad news
    03-24-13 06:53 AM
    To be honest I don't think we will get it at all next week. I'm guessing first week April. Lot of courier drivers are complaining about broken ankles or feet due to snow so are advised not to carry on working but stay home due to amount of complaints. I doubt we will get it unless weather starts to clear up, especially around Blackburn.
    03-24-13 12:17 PM
    To be honest I don't think we will get it at all next week. I'm guessing first week April. Lot of courier drivers are complaining about broken ankles or feet due to snow so are advised not to carry on working but stay home due to amount of complaints. I doubt we will get it unless weather starts to clear up, especially around Blackburn.

Where did you hear about the driver complaining
    03-24-13 12:31 PM
    My dad knows a few drivers e.g. Royal Mail, UPS, FedEx etc as he owns a convenience store and has parcels delivered on a regular basis. Majority of them including FedEx and UPS didn't go to work over the last 2 days. My dad asked them, as well as the companies. That's how we found out about the complaining drivers. We have packages delivered from all over UK. We get some from Lancashire which is where Blackburn is within. Also due to heavy snow.
    03-24-13 03:03 PM
    My dad knows a few drivers e.g. Royal Mail, UPS, FedEx etc as he owns a convenience store and has parcels delivered on a regular basis. Majority of them including FedEx and UPS didn't go to work over the last 2 days. My dad asked them, as well as the companies. That's how we found out about the complaining drivers. We have packages delivered from all over UK. We get some from Lancashire which is where Blackburn is within. Also due to heavy snow.

Oh ok, I hope we still get the LE this week still
    03-24-13 03:06 PM
    No point in second guessing guys, we'll see what happens as the week goes on. It would be disappointing but we've waited this long, a few extra days won't hurt.
    03-24-13 03:46 PM
    I'm hoping we get our Z10's next week as well. But things might get better and the Z10s might be in our hands next week. I'm not really bothered waiting, we get a FREE Z10. So cant really complain. It just seeing people getting them in Canada and US making me want it more lol.
    BlackQtCoder likes this.
    03-24-13 03:57 PM
    I'm hoping we get our Z10's next week as well. But things might get better and the Z10s might be in our hands next week. I'm not really bothered waiting, we get a FREE Z10. So cant really complain. It just seeing people getting them in Canada and US making me want it more lol.
    Yeah true but it burns me that US go it first even thought it launched in UK first
    floydsaj likes this.
    03-24-13 04:09 PM
    I thought UK would have got it first lol, because it was launched first as well.
    03-24-13 05:23 PM
    I thought UK would have got it first lol, because it was launched first as well.

exactly same here loool
    03-24-13 05:35 PM
    I am near Barcelona and I got the message titled "BBJam Order Confirmation" on thursday. It says "Customer service will contact you to arrange pick up for your return package." No other info received. Anyone else is in the same step?
    03-25-13 03:52 AM
    I am near Barcelona and I got the message titled "BBJam Order Confirmation" on thursday. It says "Customer service will contact you to arrange pick up for your return package." No other info received. Anyone else is in the same step?
    It might be different in your case, as I assume you have to send it to the UK or Germany and then they will reply back to you. Don't worry, you should receive another email with the Tracking number as soon as they start shipping them. That's what we are all waiting now.
    03-25-13 03:57 AM
    I tweeted @BlackberryDev in the morning asking them if UK shipping starts today. Ill see what reply I get back.
    BlackQtCoder likes this.
    03-25-13 05:05 AM
    New thread! Now I know why floydsaj was so quiet in the other one. I hope we get good news about shipping. Any info on weather clearing up?
    bensmithbortey likes this.
    03-25-13 05:17 AM
    Yep, the sun is out and snow is clearing up. I just hope to get some confirmation that the LE Z10s are shipping out this week for the UK. I tweeted them last week and that is what they said, I tweeted them again today to see if there was any delay. No tweet back so far. Fingers crossed they start shipping this week.
    03-25-13 06:05 AM
    Yep, the sun is out and snow is clearing up. I just hope to get some confirmation that the LE Z10s are shipping out this week for the UK. I tweeted them last week and that is what they said, I tweeted them again today to see if there was any delay. No tweet back so far. Fingers crossed they start shipping this week.
    I just emailed them lets see what brand alliance say....
    Just Me likes this.
    03-25-13 06:58 AM
    Ben lets hope its GOOD news!
    bensmithbortey likes this.
    03-25-13 07:11 AM
    Ben lets hope its GOOD news!
    Yeah Man, We all need some good news this week
    floydsaj likes this.
    03-25-13 07:13 AM
622 123 ...