Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default trying to write a simple but functional app-cooking related, need help

Im not a developer, but i was given a dev alpha when i attended the jam in orlando. im trying to write an app which helps the user cook a certain dish. anyone out there willing to give me tips? i've got as far as creating the general layout in the cascades NDK, but am clueless how to proceed from there. if anyone can point me in the direction of some resources to learn how to complete doing this that would be much appreciated as well. the app is going to be free, im writing it mainly to be eligible for the dev alpha trade in programme. thanks in advance
    CrackBerry Abuser

New to programming. I suggest HTML5/Javascript instead of C++ in cascades.

Cascades makes it REAL simple, but there's plenty of code that will help you make something quickly in HTML5 and then just use webworks to get an app going.
    This is blackberry's official page for webworks: https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/

and there are a TON of videos from the last jam (a month ago) here: Search Results - Published Events - Desire2Learn Capture Portal