Test My Android App?
Ive got an app in the Blackberry App World. Its not the best app it was just mainly to test how easy it is to port apps from android to blackberry platform. I do have a cascades ui app in the pipeline. But I have made quite a few decent android apps over our first year of uni. Basically its a pong app and I need someone to test it with a dev alpha or playbook. Here's the link:
Free Classic Pong - Download Classic Pong - Free Games from BlackBerry App World
Thanks in advance, could people also provide a screenshot?
- 12-01-12, 12:26 AM #6
Here are some pictures of your app running on the Dev Alpha. I also added a picture of your app on the home screen so you can see how the icon looks like.
Regarding performance, the ball is slow, I don't know if there is anything to speed it up. Might be due to the screen resolution, the ball has a long way to go! The bottom line is too much at the bottom, I hit the Reset button one time out of two. Also, it only works in portrait mode, just check the screenshot to see how it looks like in landscape.
Bottom line, a few things to fix, but a nice classic app!
Edit : The app is available for download in BlackBerry World on the Dev Alpha.
- By raidisto in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 495Last Post: 07-29-12, 01:29 PM
- By rosecity1980 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-12, 02:18 AM
- By JVRudnick in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-12, 08:27 AM
- By erodenero in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 02-21-12, 02:15 PM
- By stardomains in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-10, 03:34 PM