Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SCrid2000
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Test My Android App?

Hi Guys,
    Ive got an app in the Blackberry App World. Its not the best app it was just mainly to test how easy it is to port apps from android to blackberry platform. I do have a cascades ui app in the pipeline. But I have made quite a few decent android apps over our first year of uni. Basically its a pong app and I need someone to test it with a dev alpha or playbook. Here's the link:

Free Classic Pong - Download Classic Pong - Free Games from BlackBerry App World

Thanks in advance, could people also provide a screenshot?
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Test My Android App?

Appworld says this app is not supported by my playbook. If I search "classic pong" on appworld, 2 apps show up with that name, but not yours. I would like to try it. Good luck. Hope you get it all worked out.
    For the best typing experience only one brand does it the best. That brand is BlackBerry.
    BlackBerry. Nobody likes a typo.

Check out my collection of CB and BB wallpapers
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

You will also have to wait a little while because the server for BlackBerry 10 app world does not refresh very often at the moment. Once I see it in app world on the Dev Alpha I will let you know
    Quote Originally Posted by G-bone View Post
    BlackBerry : We invented the Smartphone Business.
    We're takin' it Back!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Thanks, I know its been approved but for some reason I cant download it? Its supported for playbook and dev alpha so ill see what happens

Global Posts
    10,540 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

If you post the .bar for sideloading it would be much easier for people to test it for you.
    Saiga likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    23A09773

Here are some pictures of your app running on the Dev Alpha. I also added a picture of your app on the home screen so you can see how the icon looks like.

Regarding performance, the ball is slow, I don't know if there is anything to speed it up. Might be due to the screen resolution, the ball has a long way to go! The bottom line is too much at the bottom, I hit the Reset button one time out of two. Also, it only works in portrait mode, just check the screenshot to see how it looks like in landscape.

Bottom line, a few things to fix, but a nice classic app!

Edit : The app is available for download in BlackBerry World on the Dev Alpha.

Test My Android App?-img_00000019.jpgTest My Android App?-img_00000020.jpgTest My Android App?-img_00000021.jpgTest My Android App?-img_00000023.jpgTest My Android App?-img_00000022.jpg
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Thanks for your effort. Will fix right away