Swap DAC internals to a Q10 housing
Since we all now know that we will keep the DAC and they won't be remotely blocked or killed by BBRY, how many of you are looking forward to swap the DAC internals to a Q10 housing?
I know I'm doing it and probably Ben, not sure who else would do it.
Also let's post links where We find Q10 parts.
So far the websites to get the Q10 parts:
3) UK Shop
They will have the battery cover in stock around the 20th of June, better priced than etradesupply.
1) Torx T4
2) Torx T3
3) Y shaped screwdriver 1.5
VIDEO - HOW TO TAKE APART DAC AND REPLACE PARTS
Last edited by fbloise; 06-03-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: added links
Found the front cover in ebay.com
Blackberry Q10 Faceplate Front Cover Housing Bezel Metal Frame Black | eBay
- 05-02-2013, 01:51 AM #7
I'm going to be doing the opposite to my Sprint Q10 if it's possible.
- 05-02-2013, 08:22 AM #14
I don't see why people are wanting to switch the DAC housing to a Q10 housing. Meh, anyone with a couple hundred bucks can go get a Q10, but there are only 1500 DACs. I don't understand why anyone would spend hundreds of dollars to make the unique and rare DAC look like the mass produced Q10. I certainly wouldn't.
- CrackBerry User
05-02-2013, 10:11 AM #16
- 54 Posts
- 05-02-2013, 10:33 AM #19
Maybe not though, I agree, I'd love a case for the DAC. Especially since the hard plastic is very easily scratched on this phone.
Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
- 05-02-2013, 03:37 PM #21
- By schagg in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2008, 01:09 PM
- By schagg in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:07 PM
- By shael in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:11 PM
- By j7a2g in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:53 AM
- By mr.madison in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:57 AM