Hope the Cascades version comes soon!
    08-04-13 06:07 AM
    Hi I just bought the app that seems really cool for my Q10 but none of login options works. It bugs tells me a "network error has occured" and then give me a Google search screen.
    11-30-13 12:22 PM
    Hi I just bought the app that seems really cool for my Q10 but none of login options works. It bugs tells me a "network error has occured" and then give me a Google search screen.
    I just submitted an update two days ago that addresses this issue! It should be made available by Monday!
    11-30-13 12:45 PM
    I've actually just dowloaded this app today. I was told it had an Active Frame and the ability to update your BBM status. Those features seem to have disappeared. Will they be back?
    12-02-13 07:14 AM
    I've actually just dowloaded this app today. I was told it had an Active Frame and the ability to update your BBM status. Those features seem to have disappeared. Will they be back?
    Active Frame has not yet been implemented, but its coming in the next update. The update that was released today has BBM integration.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 07:53 AM
    Hi SoundNine dev,

Some song is not working on this application but work on the soundcloud(sideloaded).
    If i'm listening to this song https://soundcloud.com/samsmithworld/money-on-my-mind i'm getting this error "This track cannot be played!"

HELP!
    12-02-13 02:17 PM
    Active Frame has not yet been implemented, but its coming in the next update. The update that was released today has BBM integration.

Posted via CB10
    What should the latest version be? I'm seeing 1.1.0.0
    12-02-13 02:23 PM
    What should the latest version be? I'm seeing 1.1.0.0
    That is correct

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 03:00 PM
    Hi SoundNine dev,

Some song is not working on this application but work on the soundcloud(sideloaded).
    If i'm listening to this song https://soundcloud.com/samsmithworld/money-on-my-mind i'm getting this error "This track cannot be played!"

HELP!
    I will investigate, however I am aware that there are some tracks that cannot be played via the SoundCloud API, which SoundNine uses.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 03:02 PM
    DJ Reyes - Thank you so much for the feature article!
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    12-02-13 04:13 PM
    DJ Reyes - Thank you so much for the feature article!
    No problem. Looking forward to future updates

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 04:28 AM
    Any news about update?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 11:40 PM
    Can't sign in since 10.2.1 what can I do?

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Z10
    01-31-14 12:02 PM
    There have been issues lately because of a bug in the OS. Please follow this method to fix:

Go to Settings->Security and Privacy->Certificates
    Search for �GlobalSign Root CA�
    There should be two that pop up. Click each of them to view their details and scroll down towards the bottom where you will see �Not Valid After� and a date underneath. One of those two will show a past date because one of them is expired. When you find the expired one, scroll back to the top and uncheck the box labeled �Trusted.�
    That should fix it. Leave the other one alone.

I am still not sure what exactly is causing this issue, although it is also affecting the Playbook version.
    01-31-14 04:22 PM
    There have been issues lately because of a bug in the OS. Please follow this method to fix:

Go to Settings->Security and Privacy->Certificates
    Search for �GlobalSign Root CA�
    There should be two that pop up. Click each of them to view their details and scroll down towards the bottom where you will see �Not Valid After� and a date underneath. One of those two will show a past date because one of them is expired. When you find the expired one, scroll back to the top and uncheck the box labeled �Trusted.�
    That should fix it. Leave the other one alone.

I am still not sure what exactly is causing this issue, although it is also affecting the Playbook version.
    Woooowww merci beaucoup!!, thanks a lot it does work !!!!

I was frustrated and you made me happy ! :-) happy Saturday

02-01-14 11:20 AM
    Soundnine no longer working for me it keeps into buffering mode, even in wi-fi or 3g can you help me.?

02-07-14 03:04 AM
    Same

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 06:32 PM
    Mine is in buffering mode as well - on the browser too! This have been going on for some time now. Some time ago i regularly used the browser for surfing 'Cloud and then one time it asked me for permission; which i accidently denied. Pretty much ever since I've been without Soundcloud on my Q10! Heeeeeeeeelp!

Posted via CB10 from my Q10
    02-23-14 07:08 PM
    Please look at my previous comment for how to fix this! You guys post complaints but don't read the solution posted right above!

If you need further help, please message me privately and i can assist you. Or email me at [email protected]
    02-23-14 08:50 PM
    Sorry for being so imprecise, i already unclicked the expired certificate; did nothing for me unfortunately!

02-25-14 05:02 AM
    Any news about update??

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 04:01 PM
    New update - keeps crashing before starting up! Come on guys!

03-14-14 08:48 AM
    I am aware of this issue! As if there weren't enough to begin with

It seems to be affecting users with OS 10.2.1.2xxx only. I am working to fix this! In the meantime, I am very sorry for this!

Thanks,
    TM
    03-14-14 10:45 AM
    I got excited to use it again. But like others it just crashes upon opening. I'm on 10.2.1.2141.

Hopefully you can get a fix out soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 08:26 PM
    I got excited to use it again. But like others it just crashes upon opening. I'm on 10.2.1.2141.

Hopefully you can get a fix out soon.

Posted via CB10
    I've been working on it all weekend! I cannot recreate the issue on my devices for some reason so I am relying on some friends of mine to test .bar files. So far none have worked right. The issue seems to be isolated to users running OS 10.2.1.2xxx which is puzzling since I am using 10.2.1.2102 and it is not crashing for me.
    Anyways, sorry about this! I'm scrambling to get a fix out to you guys
    03-16-14 01:35 AM
57 123