SIM Not Detected on Dev Alpha 10.9.10.35 and Rogers.
I'm just now testing 3G data with the device and I can't seem to get my Micro SIM detected. I've tried a soft restart and I think I tried a hard restart (Holding down power and the volume buttons) but that did not work.
- 01-31-13, 02:10 PM #3
Remove and re-seat the SIM. Then let the device power ON. If it still doesnt recognize it, do a hard reset a couple of times. This issue happened on the DEV devices prior as well.
- CrackBerry User
02-08-13, 05:07 AM #7
- 68 Posts
it's dev alpha problem not sim card, maybe some sim card could not be detected by alpha . i got a at&t sim card by nexus7 3g from google ,it can be detect by alpha .but other sim card like china mobile & china unicom dont work in dev alpha .
- 02-08-13, 06:18 AM #8
- By almahmeed in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-11, 08:58 AM
- By thattguy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 09-08-10, 11:51 PM
- By gadget329 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-10, 02:32 PM
- By iCraveCrackBerry in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-07-10, 11:47 AM
- By caljea in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-08, 01:53 PM