I'm just now testing 3G data with the device and I can't seem to get my Micro SIM detected. I've tried a soft restart and I think I tried a hard restart (Holding down power and the volume buttons) but that did not work.
    01-31-13 12:17 PM
    Works for me can use phone, sms, 3G network for data all good.
    Carrier -> Telcel, MX
    01-31-13 12:59 PM
    Remove and re-seat the SIM. Then let the device power ON. If it still doesnt recognize it, do a hard reset a couple of times. This issue happened on the DEV devices prior as well.
    01-31-13 01:10 PM
    My Rogers sim card works and registers but i can't seem to get any data on it. It won't let me change the APN.
    01-31-13 01:27 PM
    My Rogers sim card works and registers but i can't seem to get any data on it. It won't let me change the APN.
    you're not supposed to change the APN. if you change it you wont get BB data services.

Try to go into airplane mode and come out of it. you may also need an lte sim......
    02-02-13 01:24 PM
    you're not supposed to change the APN. if you change it you wont get BB data services.

Try to go into airplane mode and come out of it. you may also need an lte sim......
    Shouldn't it be able to run w/ HSPA?
    02-04-13 12:38 PM
    it's dev alpha problem not sim card, maybe some sim card could not be detected by alpha . i got a at&t sim card by nexus7 3g from google ,it can be detect by alpha .but other sim card like china mobile & china unicom dont work in dev alpha .
    02-08-13 04:07 AM

Is this really true ? I tried to change apn is order to get working 3G internet, but without success and also I lost BB data. No BB logo between wifi and cell signal, can't setup BBM
    02-08-13 05:18 AM