SIM Not Detected on Dev Alpha 10.9.10.35 and Rogers.
I'm just now testing 3G data with the device and I can't seem to get my Micro SIM detected. I've tried a soft restart and I think I tried a hard restart (Holding down power and the volume buttons) but that did not work.Blackberry Bold 9900 <- Blackberry Torch
<- Bold 9700 <- Curve 8900 <- Curve 8310
<- Blackberry 8800 <- Blackberry 7250
<- Blackberry 6750 <- RIM 957
and a Playbook and a BB 10 Alpha
- CrackBerry User
02-08-2013, 05:07 AM #7
- 61 Posts
it's dev alpha problem not sim card, maybe some sim card could not be detected by alpha . i got a at&t sim card by nexus7 3g from google ,it can be detect by alpha .but other sim card like china mobile & china unicom dont work in dev alpha .
- 02-08-2013, 06:18 AM #8
- By almahmeed in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:58 AM
- By thattguy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2010, 11:51 PM
- By gadget329 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2010, 02:32 PM
- By iCraveCrackBerry in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2010, 11:47 AM
- By caljea in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2008, 01:53 PM