Hi guys,

Pls post the app that made you qualify and earn the Z10 Limited Edition as well as the Blackberry Appworld link so We can all try it and make a positive review!!
    As a SEO / Marketing expert is a good idea to raise the attention of new users and make your app trend in the Appworld.

DISCLAIMER / IMPORTANT NOTE:
    **PLEASE** No trolling or bulling, only make constructive comments about the apps of your fellow devs. So if you are part of the ones who believe a ported or HTML5 app is sh�t, please keep it to you and refrain to make a comment . **PLEASE**
    04-11-13 01:53 PM
    I'm often curious about which apps were developed by CB Forums members.
    I think some "local" devs might be missing out on the support they would receive from the CB masses.

Just a recommendation for you guys: please include your app(s)/game(s) in your Forums signature.
    04-11-13 05:16 PM
    Hi guys,

Pls post the app that made you qualify and earn the Z10 Limited Edition as well as the Blackberry Appworld link so We can all try it and make a positive review!!
    As a SEO / Marketing expert is a good idea to raise the attention of new users and make your app trend in the Appworld.

DISCLAIMER / IMPORTANT NOTE:
    **PLEASE** No trolling or bulling, only make constructive comments about the apps of your fellow devs. So if you are part of the ones who believe a ported or HTML5 app is sh�t, please keep it to you and refrain to make a comment . **PLEASE**
    I agree no bulling... Now let's start bullying the op!!! HA LOL.

JK NO don't actually...
    04-11-13 07:19 PM
    Money Plus made us receive the awesomely hot looking Z10 LE and the awesomely functional Q10 (in a Dev Alpha C shell). It also qualified for the Built for BlackBerry program and with the latest release it is now available for Q10. Oh, and did I mention it is continuously the #1 most popular app in the Expense Tracking category on Z10, Q10 and PlayBook? ;-)

Oh and if you don't like the app or have negative (but constructive) comments about it we don't mind you post here as we take all feedback seriously and continue improving ;-)
    fbloise, ESCON, kbz1960 and 2 others like this.
    04-12-13 12:10 PM
    I made Launch Codes my first app ever. I won the CrackBerry for the San Jose trip for BlackBerry Jam which allowed me to pick up my dev device. Was featured in Nerdberry, and before the CrackBerry app came out I was the goto app for many BlackBerry News and Blog watchers and still going strong.

Launch Codes
    fbloise, Toodeurep and kbz1960 like this.
    04-12-13 04:18 PM
    Direct your sensors to my description :P
    04-12-13 05:23 PM
    I don't know which application got me the LE so here they are in the order that I wrote them:

Mechanical Clock - Really just a toy that I wrote while learing Cascades, but it is kind of a cool demo. Currently only available for Z10 and DA-ab but I have a Q10 version almost ready to go.

Hello GPS - A GPS (now with GLONASS support) diagnostics tool. I wrote this so that I could have a reference for to check what the GPS receiver was doing when working on GPS consuming applications. There is a Q10 (DA-c) version of this application on BB World as well.

E6B - An application that I use when teaching Air Cadets how to use an E6B flight computer.

One of those three got me the LE because when I submitted the next on for the Upgrade program I was infomred that an LE was alread assigned to my DA-a PIN. My final BB10 app is:

TerrainView - Which provides for downloading, creating and displaing terrain maps using the NASA Shuttle Radar Terrain Mission data. I have plans to enhance this application with the standard navigation features but it is quite interesting the way it is if you are a map geek.

All of these are free so if they tweak your interest go ahead and install them. Always willing to recieve constructive critique. You can post here or send email to the application email support address. Of course if you have really nice things to say you can leave a review
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-12-13 05:27 PM
    Well, my xbox app was written and submitted first, but I used my 500px app to get the LE. Both are in my sig link.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-12-13 08:19 PM
    For my LE I made RAID Calculator (Works on both BlackBerry Z10 and Q10)

RAID Calculator - FREE - by BBThemes

I was also extremely lucky to have that app with me at BBJam Amsterdam, and I then qualified for a dev alpha C (which arrived yesterday) as it worked on the Q10 with no changes at all apart from splash screen graphics
    04-13-13 06:07 AM
    Mine was called calchub!

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-13-13 08:36 AM
    Mine was IFRS on the GO.

The "Show me your Apps" thread!! Post the app that made you qualify for the Z10 LE!!-img_00000102.jpgThe "Show me your Apps" thread!! Post the app that made you qualify for the Z10 LE!!-img_00000103.jpg
    The "Show me your Apps" thread!! Post the app that made you qualify for the Z10 LE!!-ifrsbarcode.png
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-13-13 02:47 PM
    Reminders: BlackBerry World - Reminders

This was the application I submitted that made me qualify for the Z10 LE! It started off as a paid product of mine, but unfortunately the remember app's details leaked out which then turned this into a free simple and easy to use alternative. Essentially its a well reminders application designed to keep track of your daily tasks. You can set each task to to-do, incomplete or complete.

Something awesome to be noted: I just crossed 1.5k downloads two days ago so thanks BlackBerry users! Never been this proud
    Elite1 and fbloise like this.
    04-13-13 04:25 PM
    I made the Remote Control Collection app. It came from Android, with over 250k users, and is now available as a native app for BB10.

BlackBerry World - Remote Control Collection
    Remote Control Apps
    dietertong and SDTRMG like this.
    04-16-13 04:54 AM
    I created a game called RuneCryption

The "Show me your Apps" thread!! Post the app that made you qualify for the Z10 LE!!-runecryption-02.jpg

BlackBerry World link: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/17843174/

Since then, it's been updated with sound effects and formatting for the Q10/Dev C.

Posted via CB10
    bbquincar and SDTRMG like this.
    04-16-13 05:48 AM
    Direct your sensors to my description :P
    FYI: Your description cannot be seen within the CB10 app, nor from the mobile site.

This is how you CB10, son!
    04-16-13 01:09 PM
    The app that got me my LE was "Baker's Little Helper", but I've got four other apps on BB10 as well, mostly updated versions of my PlayBook apps. You can see them all on BlackBerry World here: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/9477/
    04-17-13 09:58 AM