Hi guys,
    After a long time, I return
    And I want to introduce you my new app: SayIt for BlackBerry 10 (very very early stage )

Please tell me some ideas so that I can add to SayIt
    Don't forget to check out SayIt for BlackBerry Smartphone here:
    Buy SayIt - Download SayIt - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    cuong205a and study_lady like this.
    10-09-12 06:41 AM
    Here is one idea: Make it tell me, not show me the search results. The whole thing about voice assistants is not having to look at the screen to get the information.

Here is another one: Borrow from Star Trek and have it respond to voice. "Computer. *computer chimes*. Set course out of here! *computer chimes and responds* Acknowledged."

So, back to SayIt. "SayIt. *BlackBerry chimes". What's the weather like today? (because I couldn't care less about London right now) *BlackBerry chimes and responds* It's a sunny day outside, current weather is 27 degrees (I use celcius, relax) and no rain on the forecasts".

C'mon, superapps, remember?
    10-09-12 08:49 AM
    Yea looks like it's coming along nicely, like the previous poster if you can talk to the app without having to view but listen to the info it would be good.
    10-10-12 02:20 AM
    I don't know a lot of programming but maybe you could integrate your app with the Invocation Framework so when the app needs the browser it will not have to open that app necessarily.
    What I think is needed Stocks data, Unit conversion, Call to-someone, Play X Song or open X app.
    Also you can add like a microphone like interface for the app, so it looks very realistic.
    The voice is one thing I really liked because it sounds more human-like than Siri or Google Now for me.
    I love what you're doing and It will be great to have this app for BB10 at launch and consider that I'll download it or buy it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    Qaxl and BachKhoa University like this.
    10-15-12 12:52 AM
    You said that you don't know much about programming but you know the invocation framework. Lol.
    Thanks for your idea
    10-15-12 04:26 AM
    It would be cool if you didnt have to press a button before and after every sentence.

For ending, it should wait for a pause approx 2 seconds long and stop listening

For starting it should be allowed to give it a name, and as long as it is open in the active frame it should be listening for its name. So if i name it Jarvis, then it should always be in listening mode and wait to hear the name Jarvis and Start listening the sentence said after Jarvis. Example i am in a bbm chat / or writing an email ... and your app is Minimized in the Active Frame, during the Chat i want the Weather information, so i keep typing my messages and just say "JARVIS ... What is the weather like tomorrow ?" so without even moving away from my work, your app can tell me the weather, match scores, unit conversions etc. !!! is it possible to do something like that ? - i know this could potentially be using too much battery, but it would be so cool if u can make it happen, maybe make it optional so the user can turn the "Always Listen for Name" feature on and off.
    11-11-12 11:53 AM
    I just hope it's better to access without going through the menu and scrolling to find the SayIt Composer. That's too hard to do if you're in a hurry and need to message someone quickly. Also Something needs to be added for Text Message reading on BB10 AND current OS7 devices!
    11-11-12 09:06 PM
    how about different/novelty accents like yoda, male, female, cowboy, etc

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-16-12 10:21 AM
    Guys, check the official release of SayIt for PlayBook and BlackBerry 10:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...y-10-a-755384/
    11-26-12 03:56 AM