PIN blocked upon update to 10.0.10.263
Upon updating my Dev Alpha A device, there is a popup message saying the PIN is blocked, with the IMEI and to contact service provider with a button to make an emergency call below it. Cant use the device. Anyone experiencing this?
It IS strange.
Can still receive phonecalls as in the call will overlay the error message and it still receives alerts / text messages and such forth and lights up. Just no possible way to check the messages.
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-03-2013, 07:12 PM #7
- 4 Posts
Hi, i had the same issue, so i wrote to RIM and they replayed that they have found the problem and they are fixing it. as soon as its fixed all you have to do is to reboot the device.
Hopefully it would be fixed in a day or two. Thank you RIM.
- 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM #10
Re: PIN blocked upon update to 10.0.10.263
This is probably a sign of what will happen once they discontinue the Dev Alpha program later this year.RuneCryption - Unique memory game for PlayBook & BB10, now "Built for BlackBerry".
- By thehawkins in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2011, 04:43 PM
- By thom.sten in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:55 AM
- By elite1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 44Last Post: 05-24-2011, 07:21 AM
- By cdf3 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-26-2010, 02:51 AM
- By startsev in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-18-2009, 12:05 AM