- CrackBerry Abuser
- 475 Posts
Mobile network trick
I couldn't get my DevAlpha to access the mobile network since I got it.
Some days ago I was playing around on it with a SIM card inserted and I tried to activate Internet tethering. (I was trying to pair it with my PlayBook)
Turns out that after clicking the switch for four times the h symbol in the title bar turns into a capital H and the BlackBerry logo appears. Internet and BIS is now working on my DevAlpha with this trick, maybe it will help some of you too.
- By rocmon in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-08, 10:22 AM
- By plankwod in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-08, 10:23 AM
- By Jerrud in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-07, 10:05 PM
- By Matt N. in forum T-MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-07, 12:49 PM
- By Hiram in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 09-04-07, 02:07 AM