Limited Edition Trade Up Information Erased?
Hey everyone just got this email from RIM right now:
Thank you for your submission to the BlackBerry 10 Limited Edition Trade up program.
As we were processing your application we encountered a system issue that has now been resolved, however this required us to remove all existing data from the system. As a result if you have already received a notification email please disregard this communication as a new email will be sent to you shortly. For those that have already entered your shipping details you will need to do so again once you receive the new email.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
BlackBerry Developer Relations Team
- 01-07-2013, 03:00 PM #2
Nice to see them get on top of that so quickly. Show us some pics when you get yours.Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-07-2013, 04:10 PM #3
When was it that you got your first email from them about being qualified and when did you submit your shipping info because got my confirmation from them at 9:40 PST with instructions to drop off and did not receive the email that you received
- 01-07-2013, 04:44 PM #5
So quick update, same issues as you guys, BUT now I think RIM is sending out emails, I got my label as well, all is good so just wait it out and you'll get some shipping information, the option of a UPS drop off etc.BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
- 01-07-2013, 05:20 PM #8
Quick question: I got my shipping label and had picked the option of UPS drop off, so do I drop it off asap or wait for more instructions? Confused :s
- By require in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 53Last Post: 01-21-2013, 02:52 PM
- By mweglarz0 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 9Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:03 AM
- By d.white in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:50 AM
- By crazyberry in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-04-2008, 07:19 AM
- By tmag2005 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-23-2007, 07:50 AM