I'm on 10.2.1.575, I have tried every possible apk file and converted to bar files using debug token and unlocked runtimes.

The app sideloads fine and contacts are synced, but as soon as you try to make a call or receive a call, the app crashes and automatically closes. Anyone with a solution or working bar file, PLEASE share!

Appreciate it
    That happened to me too running any versions newer than 2.3.6, let's say I found a stable version in an older one (2.3.6) I guess it is all a matter of finding the right version for your os trying out fromn the newest and back. Did you try v2.3.6? Anyway it looks like you are the only one who got contacts to get synced!!

Me?! I keep movin'!
    10-31-13 04:44 AM
    i got viber working but can't see my contacts. even when i add a contact who has viber i have to invite
    it seems sync problem
    anyone found a way around it?
    viber 3.1.1.5 bb10.2

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:07 PM
    i got viber working but can't see my contacts. even when i add a contact who has viber i have to invite
    it seems sync problem
    anyone found a way around it?
    viber 3.1.1.5 bb10.2

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately no. But you can tell them to call you on viber, and you will be able to add them

Me?! I keep movin'!
    11-01-13 02:48 AM
    OK: I THINK I GOT IT!

The problem with viber syncing on contacts lays on the BlackBerry address book and its function to link more than one profile for ONE single contact, say for example telephone number, Facebook and skype for contact named Jon Doe (which could be named Jon Doe on Facebook, Jon as your phone no. Contact and JonD on skype) you have to avoid orphans contacts as JonD (Skype) unlinked from Jon (phone no. contact) which also is unlinked from Jon Doe (facebook) : You must link and this way reunite all them together so that Viber will find Jon Doe inside BlackBerry address book and (if he has it installed on his phone) add it to your Viber contact list. So CLEAN YOUR ADDRES BOOK UP! Dirty job though...

Me?! I keep movin'!
    11-01-13 03:37 AM
    Alright, I didn't actually get it by my previous post, but moving contacts in blackberry address book really did something to viber's contact list. I can assure (by an empirical way of course) that if you don't what follows viber's list reacts continuously!

***I am running Viber 2.3.4 (the only version that allows me to establish calls) on Os 10.2.0.424 ***
    NOTICE YOU MUST KNOW WHO AMONG YOUR CONTACTS SAVED INSIDE YOUR BLACKBERRY ADDRESS BOOK HAS VIBER INSTALLED ON HIS DEVICE

1) you open viber and tap on the contact list. You could occasionally see someone showing up
    2) you switch now to your BlackBerry address book and navigate to a contact of yours that you know having viber installed then add or remove the country code to his/her number and save
    3) switch back to viber and close it
    4) start up viber again and press refresh contacts button your contact should now pop-up. If it doesn't do it all over.

You have to do the over mentioned process each time for each contact otherwise it won't really work.

By me it worked that way.
    Hope it helps!

Me?! I keep movin'!
    11-07-13 10:47 AM
    why i don't get cjs file from my mail. please somebody help me?
    11-30-13 01:05 AM
    Can someone please send me a link to a working viber file for the latest OS? Please?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 11:51 PM
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9dj...BfOE9DWG8/edit Here is versione 2.3.6 which works pretty well on 10.2.1.459. Perhaps you will have to do what I did explain on my last post to make contacts appear on viber list.

Me?! I keep movin'!
    12-06-13 12:32 AM
    i'm using z30 sta100-2 latest update of blackberry
    android run time 595
    everything is working so well games and everything but viber crashes always i didnt try over wifi , all of the versions even 2 you make calls for 6 minutes then crash receiving calls crash
    yesterday i inserted my headphone and talked over 3g on viber for more than 2 hrs version 4.1 but when i hanged up and tried again it crashes (go out suddenly as soon as answering)
    i need to know what is the problem is it device problem or operator and network ?
    i hope any one answer me soon urgently
    12-13-13 11:19 PM
    Installed Viber 2.3.6 on OS 10. 2.0.424 and it works perfectly except for contacts, it doesn't show them all up. I was able to make phone calls with great audio and had non crash ever.

Me?! I keep movin'!
    Could you please send me the bar file that you used for this. I got told I need the 2.3.6 version for it to work, because previously I downloaded one and it kept on shuting down.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 04:22 PM
    Could you please send me the bar file that you used for this. I got told I need the 2.3.6 version for it to work, because previously I downloaded one and it kept on shuting down.

Posted via CB10
    Bar file is signed with my own key, therefore it won't be working on your device. But I can send you the apk which you will then convert and install on your BlackBerry.
    Notice that I have installed then debug token which makes all android app working seemingly flawlessly.

Viber 2.3.6 http://tiny.cc/r1897w

Me?! I keep movin'!
    12-18-13 04:07 AM
    Just tried it and it doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 04:55 PM
37 12