if you want to download it follow the steps

first you have to download any apk file of google maps then after that patch the apk file using gmaps patcher and then install the google maps using patch google maps apk
    enjoy everything like saving places and much much more like android users
    07-18-15 05:56 PM
    is google maps the best one to use? or is there another map app?
    07-18-15 06:20 PM
    google maps is the best for use
    07-22-15 03:45 PM
    just install google play store
    07-22-15 07:07 PM
    You have the links for those apks?
    07-22-15 07:08 PM
    try sygic

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 01:22 PM
    you can download google maps simply from.google play store or from any other but you could not save places if you will not patch it and also you will get error message of google play services even you have install it
    08-02-15 11:14 PM
    works great for me on my Z30
    08-05-15 09:48 PM
    Can someone upload a patched Google Maps v.9.12.1? Thanks
    08-12-15 04:35 AM
    Can someone upload a patched Google Maps v.9.12.1? Thanks
    Here's the patched APK:

https://mega.co.nz/#!HcNSFILI!Rl5FEE...3YTIAo5O7AMRLY

I haven't tested it though. I just patched it now. I'm running 9.0.0 on my phone and don't feel like upgrading to a near version.

Btw, patching isn't complicated. You install Cobalt's G Maps Patcher on your PC, get your hands on the apk, patch the apk and install it on your phone. That way, when you encounter another app that needs patching you can patch it yourself in no time.

Cobalt's page with instructions:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/
    pstocks likes this.
    08-12-15 08:42 AM
    Here's the patched APK:

https://mega.co.nz/#!HcNSFILI!Rl5FEE...3YTIAo5O7AMRLY

I haven't tested it though. I just patched it now. I'm running 9.0.0 on my phone and don't feel like upgrading to a near version.

Btw, patching isn't complicated. You install Cobalt's G Maps Patcher on your PC, get your hands on the apk, patch the apk and install it on your phone. That way, when you encounter another app that needs patching you can patch it yourself in no time.

Cobalt's page with instructions:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/
    Thanks! Working as charm
    08-13-15 06:02 AM
    Pomidor have you tried patch latest Google Maps v.9.13? I tried but with some kind of error under decompression files under Gmap patcher?
    08-22-15 06:05 PM
    Pomidor have you tried patch latest Google Maps v.9.13? I tried but with some kind of error under decompression files under Gmap patcher?
    I just tried v 9.13. I get an error as well, but the "analyze..." button turns into a "retry" button and retrying works. After that, you can patch successfully.

This is what I get in the log window

"
    Processing D:\Desktop\android\GMaps_Patcher_Win_1.3.1\com.goo gle.android.apps.maps-9.13.0-913009020-minAPI18.apk
    The package contains 2 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes and resources]
    Fatal error: Decompilation failed, aborting.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.

Do you want to try to decompile the package without resources?

Press RETRY to proceed or CANCEL to abort.
    "

I don't know what causes the error, but the retry works and the app patches successfully. Cobalt could tell us what/why but it works on retry so I'm fine with that. I got the same error with the previous APK version too. Anyway, here's the patched Google Maps APK v 9.13:

https://mega.nz/#!SZNRUa4A!mZgcp6SJM...L0v7QWxkQRMQkM
    pstocks likes this.
    08-23-15 04:45 AM
    Thanks again, dzięki... I also wonder why is it happens sometimes even my Gmap patcher freeze and force to close after retry, anyway version you tried to patch and uploaded it is 1.9.1300.9020 which is 9.13.0 downloaded apk once again after reading your post and tried with retry but I got completely different version don't know why ,my version I downloaded a couple minutes ago via snap is 1.9.1301.1113 which is 9.13.1 I believe and after retry my Gmap patcher just force to close could you try with 9.13.1? I wonder if you have same issue
    08-23-15 05:27 AM
    Thanks again, dzięki... I also wonder why is it happens sometimes even my Gmap patcher freeze and force to close after retry, anyway version you tried to patch and uploaded it is 1.9.1300.9020 which is 9.13.0 downloaded apk once again after reading your post and tried with retry but I got completely different version don't know why ,my version I downloaded a couple minutes ago via snap is 1.9.1301.1113 which is 9.13.1 I believe and after retry my Gmap patcher just force to close could you try with 9.13.1? I wonder if you have same issue
    I downloaded it from some website. It does look like yours is a bit newer. Can you upload your version someplace and post the link here? I'll try to patch the version you have.

---- EDIT:

Never mind. I found your version, will post a link soon.

----- EDIT 2:

I got the same error with your version as I did with mine, but after Retry, all was good. Here's the link to the patched apk for Google Maps 1.9.1301.1113:

https://mega.nz/#!XAESjDyD!Q7mOYzPl7...ocsY2NP4Ev83R8

Try maybe updating java on your machine G Maps Patcher uses it. Or ask Cobalt in his thread if he knows why you can't patch on your computer. Btw, I'm patching on win XP, but I've patched on my win 7 machine before and it worked there as well.
    Last edited by pomidor; 08-23-15 at 10:47 AM.
    08-23-15 10:33 AM
    Can you post your pin? I would like to find out steps u made in patching
    08-23-15 10:53 AM
    Can you post your pin? I would like to find out steps u made in patching
    I did nothing special.

-Ran GMaps patcher ( left everything at default )

- pointed ("paths" tab) GMaps patcher to my Java install (D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_45\bin\java.exe). Your path will be different depending on what version of Java you have

- dragged the apk into GMaps Patcher

- Analyze, then Retry, then Patch

After a couple of minutes it completes the process and tells me where the patched apk is

Essentially, I just followed Cobalt's instructions, and there was nothing unusual or tricky I had to do. It just worked the first time.

Do you have another PC you could try the G Maps patcher on?

Anyway, my pin:

2B5FB19B

But to be honest with you, I prefer typing on a full-sized keyboard. My right thumb started to hurt recently when typing on my z30. I'm trying to avoid typing on the phone whenever possible until the problem goes away. If you BBM me though, I can give you my email address.
    08-23-15 11:08 AM
    I don't know what causes the error, but the retry works and the app patches successfully. Cobalt could tell us what/why but it works on retry so I'm fine with that. I got the same error with the previous APK version too. Anyway, here's the patched Google Maps APK v 9.13:

https://mega.nz/#!SZNRUa4A!mZgcp6SJM...L0v7QWxkQRMQkM
    Decompiling fails in the first run because the resources can't be decompiled.

To avoid this in the first place, go to options tab and uncheck 'decompile resources' before pressing Analyze.
    08-23-15 01:39 PM
    sorry folks i'm a newbie and just installed google play and services on my z10. these installed ok.

I have downloaded the patched gmap and it is saying unable to install

what am I missing? thanks for your help!
    09-03-15 12:44 PM
    just to clarify I have installed google id and account manager, and got them all setup ok. thanks!
    09-03-15 01:10 PM
    not get google maps apk from anyone because you should patch the latest apk of google maps by yourself because if sometime the new version of google maps will be available then what will you do
    09-08-15 06:38 AM
    Can waze be an option to Google maps as it is available in Amazon app store?

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 09:48 AM