- 11-29-12, 09:41 AM #4
Odd, did you get it directly from RIM? The only thing I can think of is if it was reported stolen, and the Dev units are not for resale.
Try calling RIM Developer support. I don't know the number as I'm not a developer, but it should be in any package you got.
- 11-29-12, 09:47 AM #5
I don't remember the message I first got, but I also got a message that my BBM wouldn't work. Then I tried it later (after asking the other developer I know with a dev alpha b) and the second time it worked just fine.
Reboot and try again (and let us know!)
I emailed the developer support in RIM a screen shot !! still didnt get a reply from them !!
The message i got says Device PIN is Blocked !! i tried updating it few time after that ! still i get same message !!
thats annoying !!
- 11-30-12, 09:33 AM #7
When I upgraded (Force update, the OTA wasn't giving me the newest version) I got a similar message.
Didn't get a screen capture (sorry) but when I connected to wifi after a reboot I tried to start the BBM again and it started and brought in my contacts just fine.
Good luck with that. And tell us if BB emails you back with something.
- By Berryman in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-08, 06:38 PM
- By jgeretz in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 03-06-08, 05:51 PM
- By dragoro in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-08, 03:30 AM
- By dmd1272 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-08, 10:21 PM
- By Marisa E in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-07, 07:50 AM