Has anyone redeemed their points in Blackberry Jam Zone for anything yet?

I'm looking at the BlackBerry Jam Hoodie or the BlackBerry Jam Messenger Bag.
    I'm wondering how they look in real life.
    Are they any good?

I also noticed that the Hoodie's smallest size is medium, but I need a small....

(Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured most people that go the Dev Alpha would have gotten points and would most likely have ordered something from BB Jam Zone.
    01-15-13 11:03 AM
    i have the hoodie very nice
    my next purchase will be the bag no more points after that until i go to another jam
    01-15-13 11:06 AM
    i got the laptop bag, its not too bad, but theres not a huge ammount of padding, so more a light use item.
    as for pockets, you`v got the whole inside bit (obviously lol), a waterbottle space on the side, a small (wallet sized) zip pocket and a few pen sleeves too, also on the lid that flips over you have another zip pocket, so its got good storage, just not as much padding as id want if im honest
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-15-13 11:12 AM
    nice thanks for the info.

i wish they had a windbreaker type say some at the san jose jam very cool not around anymore.
    01-15-13 11:26 AM
    I redeemed for 50$ giftcard code to shop at the ShopBlackBerry.com , but they seem to be down for a few months now.
    01-15-13 06:22 PM
    i got the laptop bag, its not too bad, but theres not a huge ammount of padding, so more a light use item.
    as for pockets, you`v got the whole inside bit (obviously lol), a waterbottle space on the side, a small (wallet sized) zip pocket and a few pen sleeves too, also on the lid that flips over you have another zip pocket, so its got good storage, just not as much padding as id want if im honest
    i have the hoodie very nice
    my next purchase will be the bag no more points after that until i go to another jam
    Can you please post photos of your items?? Im looking to get something too.
    Thank you!!
    01-16-13 02:42 PM
    I ordered the messenger bag about 2 weeks ago. They it would ship soon, but still hasn't since I haven't gotten any email
    01-16-13 03:23 PM
    I ordered the messenger bag about 2 weeks ago. They it would ship soon, but still hasn't since I haven't gotten any email
    Maybe they'll ship it with your Limited Edition BB10 Phone.
    That'll be a super awesome package.
    01-16-13 06:38 PM
    pretty certain i didnt get an email other than the `be with you in a few weeks` email. definitley never had anything with a delivery date etc on it so i wouldnt worry too much, mine was about 3 weeks or so coming, although that could be different based on ya location
    01-16-13 10:02 PM
    here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Has anyone redeemed their BB Jam points for any Rewards?-catoosa-springs-20121112-00063.jpg   Has anyone redeemed their BB Jam points for any Rewards?-catoosa-springs-20121112-00067.jpg  
    01-17-13 12:19 PM
    here you go
    Looks nice im requesting mine now . Someone have pics of the hat, bottle or messenger bag? Thanks
    01-17-13 02:23 PM
    I got the BBJam Hoodie for my wife.... It is nice. I have so many bags and hats, I didn't need another.

With the Hoodie we can also show our support for Blackberry as people look at the logo. I think it is the best value for the points.
    01-18-13 12:13 PM
    Is it free shipping?
    10-24-13 10:15 AM
    Is it free shipping?
    It was free shipping for me. I ordered the jacket. Very nice
    10-24-13 12:29 PM
    It was free shipping for me. I ordered the jacket. Very nice
    Can you post some pics? Is it like a thin spring jacket?
    10-24-13 07:54 PM
    +1 got the hoodie
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    10-25-13 05:41 AM
    I also got the hoodie and a mug. Took a while for it to get to me though (I believe it was 2-3 weeks) with free shipping.
    10-25-13 06:05 AM
    I'm waiting for my jacket for 28 days now

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 02:17 PM
    I have Hoodie,Water bottle(small black one),and now waiting for my desktop calender

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:45 AM
    I have 2 softshell jacets, bag, magnets, and water bottles

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-14-13 02:51 AM
    The laptop bag is great. I used it once that I had to run around between a couple of houses (helping some relatives) and it fit my phones chargers and all my clothes.

Great stuff!

If you don't use your points. post them on here. I could use some more ;-)
    12-14-13 09:09 PM