- 01-11-2013, 06:52 AM #2
- 01-11-2013, 05:14 PM #5
Is it just me or is the browser now broken? (perhaps intentionally?)
History and Bookmarks no longer work, and I also cannot get into the settings menu.
I also just realized that the browser search is using Google's search.
- 01-12-2013, 07:01 AM #6
Re: Guys any changelog for new update 10.9.9.339?
I haven't had any trouble with the browser yet. The search defaults to Bing on mine. I used the update tool rather than the OTA so it was a clean flash rather than update.
- By gdanonym in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:44 PM
- By stamatgeorge in forum Bell CanadaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:21 AM
- By drinka4years in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 12Last Post: 12-15-2009, 07:31 PM
- By rredline in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:50 PM
- By drinka4years in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2009, 03:52 PM