- CrackBerry Abuser
- 226 Posts
Full OS10.1 on Dev Alpha C?
As soon as someone figures out a way to load fully working (with phone, hub, apps) OS 10.1 on Dev Alpha C please update this thread.
- 04-11-13, 03:12 AM #6
- CrackBerry User
04-11-13, 04:28 AM #9
- 62 Posts
If you search SQN100-3 on Google, you can find this file: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/D...cteristics.xml
A ctrl-f can show that it's really a Q10 motherboard, so yes I think that we will get a full OS (leaked or even official).My website: http://www.gp2mv3.com (links to my social networks and projects)
Switched from Android to Blackberry, very impressed by this new OS !
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-11-13, 10:32 AM #10
- 239 Posts
If the Dev Alpha C is indeed the SQN100-3
This website shows the LTE (and HSPA BANDS)
Specifications of the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone including different models | BBin - India 's Best BlackBerry Community
and it's showing
HSPA+ bands 1,2,5/6, 8
and LTE bands
3 - (1800Mhz)
5 - (850mhz) (AT&T???)
7 - (2600mhz but maybe not rogers)
8 - (850mhz)
20 - ?? Can't find 20 anywhere
All of these bands are crazy bands. (maybe my googling is bad)
But it's looking like if this is the model they've chosen they once again have chosen bands that are incompatible with t-mobile and the small carriers in canada.
I certainly hope they choose the model (like the Z10 STL100-3 that the LE that everyone got sent) which is amazing and has the most bands I've seen out of any device out there. WHich is more like blackberry has always been.
- By lomkju in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 25Last Post: 02-05-13, 02:45 AM
- By trueredsoxfan_58 in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-12, 09:39 PM
- By Balti43 in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-05-12, 07:40 PM
- By visceralberry in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-12, 05:25 AM
- By DaedalusIcarusHelios in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 15Last Post: 05-03-12, 06:43 PM