- CrackBerry User
- 21 Posts
Flashed BB Dev Alpha B
I flashed my BB Dev Alpha B with Z10 STL100-1 1720 Firmware. How can i get back to Dev Alpha B dev os ?
At the moment my phone is recognized as z10 stl 100-1 but i want it to be recognized as dev alpha b. I tryed with dev alpha b autoloader but nothing ...
How can i fix this ?
- 05-24-13, 06:18 PM #2
I don't think you can downgrade back to the Dev OS once you've loaded a high enough official or leaked version.
That being said, my understanding is that the Dev Alpha B is essentially the same as the STL1. I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the hardware (other than RAM) is the same.
- 05-25-13, 07:50 AM #3
Nikolco. The dev alpha is the stl-001
It's the real thing.
If you insist for what ever reason in getting that label in the about to say "Dev Alpha" then go to developer. Blackberry.Com
And look for the latest dev alpha autoloader.
It'll upgrade you to what your dev Aloha is suppose to be which is 10.1 and it will say "Dev Alpha" in the about section.
Posted via CB10
- By gg22 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-15-13, 06:15 AM
- By Ekilla in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-13, 04:20 PM
- By rakesh86shankar in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-12, 04:19 AM
- By Innovatology in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 31Last Post: 08-16-12, 03:23 PM
- By VeGiTo in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-12, 03:28 PM