the answer via twitter:
    @BlackBerryDev
    We are working on the inquiries about Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn apps... ^RW
    02-01-13 05:10 AM
    The apps don't work and aren't going to work.

https://twitter.com/brcewane/status/296746781918765057

Then later I asked, why not just push the full OS to Dev Alpha so we can enjoy it on those device for the time being until the get bricked?

https://twitter.com/blackberrydev/st...87143635615745

So... it ain't gonna happen folks. We're gonna have to wait until they finally ship those LE devices.
    Translation : "We don't want Alpha devices to be used as a full functional BB10 device, so we won't push the essential bundled apps and won't let you resell it for thousands of dollars. Also, we want to make sure that you won't attempt to sideload any leaked software, for that will prove us wrong."

There were hundreds of videos where final OS10 was working perfectly with Dev Alpha A and Bs.

Do you guys remember these;

"Alpha devices use 'internet' APN but you will still need a BlackBerry plan to use your Z10"
    "Don't sell your Alpha devices as they will be bricked by January 30"

Look how these statements turned out to be
    02-01-13 05:22 AM
    how's that even possible when the BlackBerry execs and other developers had the internal build running on their Dev alpha B's? Alec saunders and many other BlackBerry execs used the dev alpha b's as their daily drivers.. which included facebook, twitter, linked in, foursquare and etc.... just something to thing of:P
    Actually 'most' BlackBerry employees had Z10's months ago. They were not allowed to remove the cases until after launch. Saw and talked to a few BlackBerry employees at the launch event, thought they had dev alphas (Certainly looked like it) until I asked and they showed me, nope, it's a Z10, we are just supposed to keep them covered until launch.
    02-01-13 11:24 AM
    im using all these apps on my dev alpha. work perfect. along with full OS, not the dev release. so its clearly not just memory issues. The memory issue is mostly for poorly ported android apps. for some really intensive apps like photo/video editing stuff, yea they do crash on launch unless you launch them when you have a bit more free mem.
    02-02-13 10:57 AM
    where did you get the full OS ?
    02-02-13 12:42 PM
    im using all these apps on my dev alpha. work perfect. along with full OS, not the dev release. so its clearly not just memory issues. The memory issue is mostly for poorly ported android apps. for some really intensive apps like photo/video editing stuff, yea they do crash on launch unless you launch them when you have a bit more free mem.
    Where did you get the Full OS?,
    02-02-13 12:51 PM

where can i download that full os?
    02-03-13 02:18 PM
    mind sharing how you are running BB10 full OS on Dev Alpha?
    02-03-13 07:05 PM
    read this thread for pictures and info

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...alphas-761759/
    renigade29 and fbloise like this.
    02-05-13 06:01 AM
34 12