- CrackBerry User
02-01-13, 05:22 AM #27
- 56 Posts
There were hundreds of videos where final OS10 was working perfectly with Dev Alpha A and Bs.
Do you guys remember these;
"Alpha devices use 'internet' APN but you will still need a BlackBerry plan to use your Z10"
"Don't sell your Alpha devices as they will be bricked by January 30"
Look how these statements turned out to be
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-01-13, 11:24 AM #28"I need to do extensive reading on this complex subject before I give an educated opinion." -- Web comment that has never been made
- 391 Posts
Posted from one of my many BB10 devices: Q5 - Red Z10 LE - White Z30 - Leap
- 02-02-13, 10:57 AM #29
im using all these apps on my dev alpha. work perfect. along with full OS, not the dev release. so its clearly not just memory issues. The memory issue is mostly for poorly ported android apps. for some really intensive apps like photo/video editing stuff, yea they do crash on launch unless you launch them when you have a bit more free mem.
- By mikevski in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-09, 11:17 AM
- By motrv8d in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 19Last Post: 04-13-09, 05:07 PM
- By motrv8d in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 04-12-09, 02:46 AM
- By machososjon in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-09, 07:45 AM
- By ReneeGray in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-09, 06:45 AM