Hello fellow developers,

I am building an app that uses Facebook's graph api and I am wondering if it is possible to connect the app to my app in Cascades or is the only way to do it in HTML5 development?

I need to be able to use the graph api to login into facebook, and pull down a users facebook friends and store it in my application. Please let me know if there is a way to do this in Native Development?

Thanks
    11-05-12 11:07 PM
    It is possible to connect to Facebook, for example via this QML plugin: https://projects.developer.nokia.com...GettingStarted
    I haven't tested it myself though and the getting started guide is tailored for Symbian and MeeGo development.
    11-07-12 07:58 AM
    Hey,

Thanks this would be a great starting point, I am new to the blackberry qt and qml framework and would love to know if it works for blackberry 10. I shall try it out and hopefully it works, but I'm beginner in qt. If you could test it for bb10 and let me know if it works, maybe even send me a sample, it would be very appreciated. Thank you,

Ash
    11-08-12 03:11 AM
    Do you guys think the new facebook app on iOS seems to have some peek and flow feel in it?
    floydsaj likes this.
    11-10-12 07:19 PM
    Sorry, I first have to finish my WebWorks applications before I can dive into Cascades. Maybe someone else can help.
    11-17-12 09:22 AM
    Do you suggest I just do it in WebWorks and forget about Cascades?
    11-17-12 12:04 PM
    I am still trying to figure this out. I am not getting anywhere.
    11-24-12 02:47 PM
    Did you get anywhere?
    01-08-13 05:35 AM
    This is a better starting point: https://github.com/blackberry/bb-cascades-oauth

oauth is used for authorisation in many places. Social networks and cloud services would be using this. Innventology (maker of files and folders) informed me of this library and the basics behind oauth.
    01-11-13 09:49 PM