- 01-16-2013, 10:04 PM #101
- 01-18-2013, 12:19 PM #102
Today I received an email from GCSS Warehouse Portal as follows:
The Warehouse Arrival Notification Status has been changed to Submitted
Notification ID: xxxx (4-digit number, I obscured for privacy)
Bucket: BAW - BBJAM
Arrival Notification Items:
Name Item Number Quantity
BBJAM-AlphaDevice BBJAM-AlphaDevice 1
To Check the Warehouse Arrival Notification please click the link below.
Anywone else get this email?
- 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM #103
I got my reply 2 days ago. Said the same thing. So my guess is they put them in based on the event they were given. I would also guess they will send out the new devices based on when the alpha was sent back. Not long now!
- 01-22-2013, 06:17 AM #107
My app has been approved and is in BlackBerry World, but I have yet to receive my Email. I am going to have to check my spam filter just in case. (Though since I have had correspondence with them before, I really doubt it would be blocked this time around)~S_A
- By mcsemcp in forum BBM VideoReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2012, 01:59 PM
- By malingering in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2012, 09:08 PM
- By vingilot in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:55 AM
- By chaddeus in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2012, 10:51 PM
- By thebear8me in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 11Last Post: 08-15-2007, 06:10 PM