Dev Alpha C update
Blackberry posted an official update on dev alpha C status.
They've stated that all eligible applications should be reviewed by Feb 28 with dev alphas sent out within 5-7 weeks. Not great news, but news none the less.
- 02-12-2013, 09:45 AM #2Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!
Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures
- 02-12-2013, 09:48 AM #3
- 02-12-2013, 09:52 AM #4
wouldnt 5-7 weeks be about the time the q10 should be on store shelves? That is April to just get dev devices out then i doubt we see the q10 on the shelves later that month~Matt
Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB...
- 02-12-2013, 10:03 AM #5
Agreed, the timing is worrying.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-12-2013, 10:13 AM #7
- 121 Posts
"BlackBerry Jam Europe attendees will be contacted this week with details about the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C device program. The devices will ship to developers that qualify for the program within the next five to seven weeks."
that article is dated feb-02-2013................. so that from first week of march to 3rd week of march. for them getting their dev c
still keeping to their April timeline ...methinks
- 02-12-2013, 12:59 PM #8
[QUOTE=ladeberry;7974096 that article is dated feb-02-2013................. so that from first week of march to 3rd week of march. for them getting their dev c
still keeping to their April timeline ...methinks[/QUOTE]
Let's hope the BlackBerry app review backlog has cleared up some by then. Because with app approvals (even for updates to already approved apps) taking weeks now, it doesn't leave devs much time to submit apps in time for an April device launch.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-12-2013, 04:04 PM #9
- 5,368 Posts
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-20-2013, 11:12 PM #12
- 315 Posts
- By 020suntan in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:32 PM
- By reflectz in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 115Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:37 AM
- By afhstingray in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:27 AM
- By rakesh86shankar in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:19 AM
- By kfh227 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:24 PM