Is it possible to put whatever OS the retail Q10 sells with?

I have a DAC and downloaded the OS update from developers.blackberry.com but I am missing a lot of the features like the media apps, FaceBook account, search, clock, alarm etc...

Any help would be appreciated, I tried searching around but I'm getting either fragmented or outdated information in existing threads.
    05-15-13 10:30 AM
    Yes you can load any OS that is available for your model number - normally that should be SQN100-3 for the Dev Alpha C. Go to Settings - Info to see your model number.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 11:29 AM
    It says 'Dev Alpha' as my model number... not sure which one that counts as but I downloaded the update for Dev Alpha C from the devs website.
    05-15-13 11:40 AM
    It says 'Dev Alpha' as my model number... not sure which one that counts as but I downloaded the update for Dev Alpha C from the devs website.
    Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device with vnBB10 | CrackBerry.com

using bnbb10 will give you full device info and also the model number too of the dac
    DisturbedRocks31 likes this.
    05-15-13 11:14 PM
    I got the OS version 1720 working!

BUT, I still can't add a FaceBook account! When I go to the 'Add Account' in 'Accounts' in 'Settings', I get only one option - 'Email, Calendar and Contacts.'

Any ideas? Will this be a limitation of DAC?
    05-16-13 07:18 AM
    try to install facebook, twitter and linkedin apps from BlackBerry World
    05-16-13 07:23 AM
    Also, What's up with the Contacts app?! I can't import contacts properly from my 9900. When I do, I get some contacts properly but others are mixed!!

So John Doe might show up properly but then Matt Pitt would show up as Angie Pitt!! WHAT THE HE__!! It merges contacts together! One of my professor's contact card shows him working at Boston Pizza instead of the university! -_-

I deleted all contacts and tried to add a couple but even they got mixed up AFTER I added them manually!
    05-16-13 07:24 AM
    try to install facebook, twitter and linkedin apps from BlackBerry World
    I can install alright, I just can't do the "Add account" part because I dont have that option!
    05-16-13 07:25 AM
    even after you installed the Facebook app? Weird, worked with Dev Alpha B when I installed the leaked full OS :/ Are you sure you installed the full version of Q10?
    05-16-13 07:36 AM
    even after you installed the Facebook app? Weird, worked with Dev Alpha B when I installed the leaked full OS :/ Are you sure you installed the full version of Q10?
    Yeah I have 10.1.0.1720, do I need anything else other than the file that was going around here?!
    05-16-13 08:02 AM
    From what I understood you need to install 10.1.0.273-Q10.exe from BlackBerry OS Downloads (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lpha-c-806054/) and it should work with all accounts
    05-16-13 08:11 AM
    From what I understood you need to install 10.1.0.273-Q10.exe from BlackBerry OS Downloads (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lpha-c-806054/) and it should work with all accounts
    Yeah, I installed that but I only see one type of account... :/
    05-16-13 08:43 AM
    Weird So, if I were you I would just repeat the whole process:

- install OS from autoloader
    - check if no facebook, twitter, whatever is needed already installed by default. If not just install it from BlackBerry World
    - try to add all accounts again
    - if still doesn't work ask on developer blackberry forums as well

People report successful installations so it should be possible
    05-16-13 08:50 AM
    Okay, I'll redo it.

Quick question though, in that link it also has the radio restore file, do I need to do that too? Or is it optional?

Weird So, if I were you I would just repeat the whole process:

- install OS from autoloader
    - check if no facebook, twitter, whatever is needed already installed by default. If not just install it from BlackBerry World
    - try to add all accounts again
    - if still doesn't work ask on developer blackberry forums as well

People report successful installations so it should be possible
    05-16-13 09:07 AM
    I think no. Looks like that for people who bricked their DAC before with other autoloader
    05-16-13 09:10 AM