Canada.
    Shipped 16th. (left 18th at 5pm)
    Warehouse received on 19th morning.
    Got it the morning 21st. No email tracking

Number 1013

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 142804
    Last edited by MaxxJag; 03-21-13 at 03:20 PM.
    03-21-13 02:25 PM
    Canada.
    Shipped 16th. (left 18th at 5pm)
    Warehouse received on 19th morning.
    Got it the morning 21st. No email tracking

Number 1013
    Posted via CB10
    Attachment 142804
    Awesome. I assume you live fairly close to Waterloo? Warehouse received mine on the morning of the 19th as well. Hopefully I'll get it next week (I'm in Vancouver) if they stick to the same timeline...
    03-21-13 04:56 PM
    Awesome. I assume you live fairly close to Waterloo? Warehouse received mine on the morning of the 19th as well. Hopefully I'll get it next week (I'm in Vancouver) if they stick to the same timeline...
    Montreal, Quebec. So fairly I guess
    03-21-13 09:04 PM
    Finally got notification that the Dev Alpha was received in UK on 19/03/2012

Hopefully it is shipping soon to South Africa.
    03-22-13 06:34 AM
    It takes ages, they should have sent it to the UK developers first as the first BB10 launch was in the UK
    03-22-13 06:41 AM
    Just a thought for everyone, BrandAlliance are in Blackburn......the north of England is currently under about a 1ft of snow or more in some areas, anyone else been thing delays?
    03-23-13 06:39 AM
    Just a thought for everyone, BrandAlliance are in Blackburn......the north of England is currently under about a 1ft of snow or more in some areas, anyone else been thing delays?
    This probably means owe LE's and Dev Alpha C's are more likely to ship together but I hope the snow clears up fast
    03-23-13 06:44 AM
    Just heard this on the news as well. The situation over there is pretty bad due to the weather. Let's hope for the best, but I'm guessing we're up for a delay. Perhaps someone near the Blackburn can enlighten us.
    03-24-13 04:06 PM
    Just heard this on the news as well. The situation over there is pretty bad due to the weather. Let's hope for the best, but I'm guessing we're up for a delay. Perhaps someone near the Blackburn can enlighten us.
    There is going to be a delay unless the snow clears up by weds and its nearly Easter so they might not work from thursday.
    03-24-13 04:44 PM
    1ft? erm understating things a bit lol, there was a wicked pic on the bbc website of a 15ft snow drift lol.

btw here in south wales weve not had so much as 1 flake
    03-24-13 05:01 PM
    I sent my dev alpha back on friday from Cardiff and it arrived in Preston on saturday morning. It should be delivered to Blackburn monday morning. It doesn't look as if my package was deleyed at all, so there is hope of minimal delays.....unless the snow keeps falling.
    03-24-13 06:08 PM
    I sent my dev alpha back on friday from Cardiff and it arrived in Preston on saturday morning. It should be delivered to Blackburn monday morning. It doesn't look as if my package was deleyed at all, so there is hope of minimal delays.....unless the snow keeps falling.
    Sounds good! Please report back to let usnknow whether they register as received!
    03-24-13 06:19 PM
    I sent mine in on the 19th after I got approved, so after reading this I'm actually holding out hope of seeing this this week. I'm in Vancouver if it makes any difference.

But shipping it off was a good experience, shipped it off in the box it came in, ups gave me a small envelope to send it off in and off it went.
    03-24-13 07:30 PM
    I sent mine in on the 19th after I got approved, so after reading this I'm actually holding out hope of seeing this this week. I'm in Vancouver if it makes any difference.

But shipping it off was a good experience, shipped it off in the box it came in, ups gave me a small envelope to send it off in and off it went.
    Sent my off on the 20th, had a good experience with UPS too, however I hope they sent the LE through FedEx, generally they've been a better company to me. The est. time of arrival is the 26 for the Dev Alpha to get to Waterloo, which means I'll probably get my LE right after Easter
    03-24-13 07:43 PM
    Sent my off on the 20th, had a good experience with UPS too, however I hope they sent the LE through FedEx, generally they've been a better company to me. The est. time of arrival is the 26 for the Dev Alpha to get to Waterloo, which means I'll probably get my LE right after Easter
    My estimated date of arrival is actually the 28th for the dev alpha but I tend to think thats a worst case scenario and its already moving through the steps quite quickly, I expect it to hit Waterloo on tuesday.

Its strange as my last package I received through ups was also scheduled to arrive in April but arrived on Friday, 3 days after I ordered
    03-24-13 07:46 PM
    Sounds good! Please report back to let usnknow whether they register as received!
    My Dev Alpha was delivered at 8:30 this morning. So it seems my parcel made good progress despite the bad weather. I've not recieved any confirmation from BrandAlliance that they have recieved my DA so far.

Hopefully this is a good sign that we'll get our LE's in good time once they are dispatched.
    03-25-13 08:37 AM
    My Dev Alpha was delivered at 8:30 this morning. So it seems my parcel made good progress despite the bad weather. I've not recieved any confirmation from BrandAlliance that they have recieved my DA so far.

Hopefully this is a good sign that we'll get our LE's in good time once they are dispatched.
    It took a while before Brand Alliance sent an e-mail about receiving the Dev Alpha. I understood this process got faster as time passed, especially for North American users. I'm guessing you should be receiving the e-mail this week.
    03-25-13 08:44 AM
    Everybody look!!!!!

Hi Benjamin,

The UK has started shipping the LE devices. They are shipping in small batches. The Dev Alpha C devise will begin shipping in about 3 weeks.

Thanks!

BrandAllianceLogoLeft.gif
    Melanie Gale │ Client Care
    Ph: 519.772.1418 │ Fx: 519.746.3369
    640 Bridge Street West, Waterloo, ON N2K 4M9
    BrandAlliance - Promotional Products

Has someone at BrandAlliance™ done something worth recognizing? Please click here to nominate them for a medal!

2013-Butterfly-EN
    03-25-13 03:50 PM
    [QUOTE=xBURK;8162741]
    Thanks for asking

I wrote a little newsreader called TechFeeds. I won't try to pretend it's earth-shaking, but I learned quite a bit about QML interface elements.

-----------------------------------------
    Just downloaded it. Very handy. Nice job. Did I read that you live in Whitehorse? I believe that was you?

Posted via CB10
    Hadn't come back to this thread in a bit. Wasn't ignoring you

Yup, I'm in the Yukon.
    03-25-13 03:57 PM
    Now 2 months that I have returned my Dev Alpha...

How to fix issue and continue my dev about PlayCloud 10 ?

I have a lot of work and features to implement... In waiting, I'm working on Q10 support. But it's too long.

I'd like receive (in France) my device this week... or next week later !

Nicolas
    03-25-13 04:40 PM
    Sent my DA in back in January. Saw the recipients signature from UPS and still have yet to receive anything from BrandAlliance. No email about receipt, no LE, nothing. Reading all these posts from people just sending in their alphas and getting a device 7 days later is ridiculous. BrandAlliance is doing a horrible job with this I've been without an actual device for testing for over 2 months, and it's tiring having to constantly push the issue with BlackBerry not honouring their end of agreements. This isn't the first time I've had to go out of my way to get things that were promised. Barely even care anymore, may as well just ebay it and not deal with BB headaches anymore.
    03-25-13 06:55 PM
    I'm sorry, but how damn pathetic are you? You're being given a Limited Edition device for FREE. Even if it takes another month, you have no right to complain. Sure, we've all made apps, we're making new ones that need testing, and for most, that testing has been on hold since their Dev Alphas have been sent in, but Brand Alliance are sending the LEs out to certain countries first, and your's obviously isn't at the top of the list. Sent my Dev Alpha back end of January - been able to make an app and test it since then as I use HTML5, is it ideal I don't have a device? Nope, but I'm willing to wait. If you're gonna spit your dummy out, sell your LE and "not bother with BlackBerry anymore", then what's the damn point? Stop complaining and move on, I'm damn sick of seeing whining.
    03-25-13 07:24 PM
    Excuse me? I live less than 3 hours from Waterloo. I've made almost 20 applications for this platform over 4.5 years now, 3 of which that have garnered top 5 best selling status, even #1 multiple times. If anyone has the right to complain about this it's me...and I'm going to. I've dealt with at least 6 instances where I upheld my end of the agreement and BB didn't and I waited and waited and waited, emailed and pushed and emailed and pushed. And finally months beyond the agreement I get what was promised such a long time before. Call me pathetic all you want but I've been head deep in development for this platform and attended countless jams, conferences etc. You don't have the slightest clue who you're talking to. I've been promised more free devices than keys on your Z10 virtual keyboard over the years.
    03-25-13 07:32 PM
    Excuse me? I live less than 3 hours from Waterloo. I've made almost 20 applications for this platform over 4.5 years now, 3 of which that have garnered top 5 best selling status, even #1 multiple times. If anyone has the right to complain about this it's me...and I'm going to. I've dealt with at least 6 instances where I upheld my end of the agreement and BB didn't and I waited and waited and waited, emailed and pushed and emailed and pushed. And finally months beyond the agreement I get what was promised such a long time before. Call me pathetic all you want but I've been head deep in development for this platform and attended countless jams, conferences etc. You don't have the slightest clue who you're talking to. I've been promised more free devices than keys on your Z10 virtual keyboard over the years.
    Weird. You should tweet @BlackBerryDev about it. Have you emailed jamzonesupport?
    03-25-13 07:41 PM
    Weird. You should tweet @BlackBerryDev about it. Have you emailed jamzonesupport?
    The whole point is I'm not tweeting or emailing anyone. It's the same old story over and over. If I wanted to talk to Dev Rel I have most of their phone numbers, I don't need to tweet at them. I was really hoping that someone from Brand Alliance and BB saw the message because they totally dropped the ball yet again. Then super hero Hotdog chimed in for no reason.
    03-25-13 07:50 PM
326 ... 910111213 ...